(Lollipop/Marshmallow)(Or Based Roms)
When you go to a website which contains Sinhala fonts and see Boxes instead of fonts !!!! Then you're in the right place
! YOUR PHONE MUST BE ROOTED OR CUSTOM RECOVERY INSTALLED TO FOLLOW THIS GUIDE !
If you don't know what is "Root" or how to root your device, Then this is NOT for you (You've got a lot to learn).
1. Custom Recovery Method (Recommended)
2. Root Method
You can use any method you prefer. Download links to all needed files can be found at the end.
1. Download "Android Sinhala Fonts Flashable" zip file.
2. Copy it to your phone's SD card.
3. Boot into custom recovery & flash it.
4. Reboot. Done!
1. Download "NotoSansSinhala-Regular.ttf" & "NotoSansSinhala-Bold.ttf" font files.DOWNLOADS
2. Copy them to your phone's SD card.
3. Download "Root Browser" from Play Store (I recommend Root Browser).
4. Locate copied font files using Root Browser.
5. Copy them to the fonts folder ("/system/fonts/") using Root Browser.
6. Set permissions " rw-r--r-- / 644 " for both font files. (HOW?)
7. Reboot. Done!
Android Sinhala Fonts Flashable ZIP - DOWNLOAD
NotoSansSinhala-Regular.ttf - DOWNLOAD
NotoSansSinhala-Bold.ttf - DOWNLOAD
Before & After