If you unbricked your tablet and your touch isn't working, there is no need to worry. @andrei_kr
has provided a guide on how to fix that touchscreen. Credits to him.
NOTE: If your touch is working then do not try this, it will mess up your touch!!
You probably got this touchscreen issue by flashing a different kernel with incorrect drivers.
Now your configuration is likely to differ from the native. You can view the konifig in command prompt or in the terminal :
(only mtk) or using the gtp_tools apk (it is in the attached file below).
It starts with the byte sequence: 0x41 0x1C 0x02 0xC0 0x03
0x41 - 65 version
0x1C 0x02 - 540 horizontal resolution
0xC0 0x03 - 960 vertical resolution
Touch must somehow work to press the button, if there is support otg, then it's easier, you can connect a mouse.
1. Install the gtp_tools_v2.6_20140126_special.apk
2. Go to the option Firmware update. Click refresh, see IC Version: 913_1020 then touch GT913 firmware and 1020.
3. Go to the option Config Settings, press read, the data were considered. Under Normal Config we have:
540 horizontal resolution
960 vertical resolution
4. Click browse, select click browse to the native config.
5. Native configuration take from your device, in the same paragraph, press the save (saves the backup config file). Native configuration for Fly IQ446 in the attached file. Press send.
6. If nothing has changed, look at the version you have and native config. Then change the version of the file in the native config in your hex.
Example: 0x41 = 65 home, a stranger 0x49 = 73 => replace the 0x41 to 0x49.