edit : I'm using ma ctre, app fo crédit agricole with a paylib part in it
Hello, I'm on magisk 19.3.. I just tried to install "ma carte" application from C.A. and the appli was refusing due to root ..bla bla bla even if Ma carte and my banque were hide in the magisk. So I've hidden also "Services Google paly" and it works... I just need to try now to pay something to be sure but at tleast no more root detected by the Ma Carte appli. Good luck !!
Yep..Alors, I've got quite a lot of app declared but the one that I've selected under Magisk hide are the one related to google and Paylib:
- Service Google Play (com.google.android.gms) ==> 10 sub folders within this app.
- Ma Banque (fr.creditagricole.androidapp) ==> 2 sub folders within this app
- Ma Carte (fr.creditagricole.macarteca) ==> 2 sub folders within this app
- Google (com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox:search... .) ==> 13 sub folders within this app
- Drive (com.google.android.apps.doc) ==> 4 sub folders within this app
I don't think the two latest one on this list are related to paylib root issue but more probably the app Services Google Play.
I've red somewhere that paylib app was looking at the android OS to check if the android smartphone is rooted or not.
Hope it will help you.
|paylib, société générale|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|