FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Paylib Société Générale - Rooted / Unlocked bootloader phone & how to make it work

643 posts
Thanks Meter: 266

By RedWave31, Senior Member on 15th July 2017, 01:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd April 2018, 08:30 AM |#11  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi I'm also trying to install paylib and have same problem. tried to hide modules with magisk didn't work... any help ? thanks
edit : I'm using ma ctre, app fo crédit agricole with a paylib part in it
9th May 2018, 12:46 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello,

It works good with my device (Sony Xperia Z, LineageOS 14.1). I disabled "USB debug" in developer options and hide apps mentioned in the first post (MaBanque and MaCarte apps instead of SocieteGenerale ones).
10th June 2018, 04:35 PM |#13  
Flag Rennes
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello !

It works on my S9 with the Banque Populaire app, but if I activate the xposed framework, the app detects root.
Does someone have an idea ?

Thanks
27th September 2018, 03:34 PM |#14  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mati24

Hello !

It works on my S9 with the Banque Populaire app, but if I activate the xposed framework, the app detects root.
Does someone have an idea ?

Thanks

Hello,

The BP app used to work up to its version 1.4.0 ("Paiement mobile" app).
At that time, the trick was to install this specific app version (from TitaniumBackup) without Xposed and XposedInstaller (but with proper config in MagiskHide), then make the registration process in the app (code received via SMS). After such an installation, reinstalling XposedInstaller and enabling Xposed framework in Magisk wasn't preventing from running the app; contactless payments were really working fine!
But this is no more possible with the latest version 1.5.0, which is detecting Xposed as soon as it's starting.
Moreover, since 1 week, the app 1.4.0 is requiring an update to 1.5.0, so previous method is no more working
I'm afraid we'll have to choose between this app and Xposed...
I'll try to find a workaround, but I'm a newbie, just able to follow tutos
If we're lucky , we'll find a french developer also using one of Paylib applications for banks
4th October 2019, 08:00 AM |#15  
Flag SORGUES
Thanks Meter: 17

More
hi guys, since magisk 18 I can no longer hide from "Android SHared Libary", so application ma carte (crédit agricole) detects the root, has anyone found a solution?
8th October 2019, 04:30 PM |#16  
Flag Quimper
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oufouf84

hi guys, since magisk 18 I can no longer hide from "Android SHared Libary", so application ma carte (crédit agricole) detects the root, has anyone found a solution?

Hello, I'm on magisk 19.3.. I just tried to install "ma carte" application from C.A. and the appli was refusing due to root ..bla bla bla even if Ma carte and my banque were hide in the magisk. So I've hidden also "Services Google paly" and it works... I just need to try now to pay something to be sure but at tleast no more root detected by the Ma Carte appli. Good luck !!
8th October 2019, 06:48 PM |#17  
Flag SORGUES

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzo_29

Hello, I'm on magisk 19.3.. I just tried to install "ma carte" application from C.A. and the appli was refusing due to root ..bla bla bla even if Ma carte and my banque were hide in the magisk. So I've hidden also "Services Google paly" and it works... I just need to try now to pay something to be sure but at tleast no more root detected by the Ma Carte appli. Good luck !!

hi lorenzo,
Can you give me list of what you put in magisk hide?

thank
8th October 2019, 10:33 PM |#18  
Flag Quimper

More
Quote:

hi lorenzo,
Can you give me list of what you put in magisk hide?

thank

Yep..Alors, I've got quite a lot of app declared but the one that I've selected under Magisk hide are the one related to google and Paylib:

- Service Google Play (com.google.android.gms) ==> 10 sub folders within this app.
- Ma Banque (fr.creditagricole.androidapp) ==> 2 sub folders within this app
- Ma Carte (fr.creditagricole.macarteca) ==> 2 sub folders within this app
- Google (com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox:search... .) ==> 13 sub folders within this app
- Drive (com.google.android.apps.doc) ==> 4 sub folders within this app

I don't think the two latest one on this list are related to paylib root issue but more probably the app Services Google Play.
I've red somewhere that paylib app was looking at the android OS to check if the android smartphone is rooted or not.

Hope it will help you.
The Following User Says Thank You to lorenzo_29 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lorenzo_29 Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 07:54 AM |#19  
Flag SORGUES

More
Quote:

Yep..Alors, I've got quite a lot of app declared but the one that I've selected under Magisk hide are the one related to google and Paylib:

- Service Google Play (com.google.android.gms) ==> 10 sub folders within this app.
- Ma Banque (fr.creditagricole.androidapp) ==> 2 sub folders within this app
- Ma Carte (fr.creditagricole.macarteca) ==> 2 sub folders within this app
- Google (com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox:search... .) ==> 13 sub folders within this app
- Drive (com.google.android.apps.doc) ==> 4 sub folders within this app

I don't think the two latest one on this list are related to paylib root issue but more probably the app Services Google Play.
I've red somewhere that paylib app was looking at the android OS to check if the android smartphone is rooted or not.

Hope it will help you.

thank you lorenzo I try, the last two are cloud and search bar so I'm not error
9th October 2019, 09:39 PM |#20  
Flag Quimper

More
Quote:

thank you lorenzo I try, the last two are cloud and search bar so I'm not error

I've tried the app this afternoon and it doesn't work in fact. The app is blocked due to root.. Sorry about the wrong info.
10th October 2019, 07:59 AM |#21  
Flag SORGUES

More
Quote:

I've tried the app this afternoon and it doesn't work in fact. The app is blocked due to root.. Sorry about the wrong info.

for my is blocked with [tech 03000]

edit:
lorenzo !
dude I'm getting to make it work !!!!!!!

clear cache/data ma carte

hide magisk manager (in settings)

hide:
-ma banque
-ma carte
-services google play

reboot, open ma carte and you do what app asks.

I do not know if rom changes a few things, I use rom BlackDiamond N8 Port.
The Following User Says Thank You to oufouf84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oufouf84 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
paylib, société générale

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)