FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Razer Phone or Oneplus 5T

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By AzusaYoichi, Junior Member on 20th November 2017, 01:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Back when the OnePlus 5 was released, I knew it would be an instant buy for me once I had the money but then recently Razer announced their first android device and after spending hours watching reviews on youtube about the device, I decided I would buy the Razer Phone instead. Then only days later the Oneplus 5T is announced and at the same time, I'm starting to see more mixed reviews about the Razer phone, mainly brightness issues and I'm just wondering, is it THAT bad? I'm having a hard time deciding now as the OP5T looks great and doesn't hit my wallet as hard as the Razer Would. But on the other hand, I really like the design of the Razer Phone and expandable storage via micro sd has been severely missed. (Using a Nexus 6P at the moment) Many people complain about no headphone jack on the Razer but I personally don't mind as I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones(If I do go with Razer, I also intend on purchasing their hammer head earbuds) nor would I mind using the dongle included when necessary.I also don't care about the bad camera on the Razer as I don't take pictures at all unless necessary so no matter which device I end up getting, the camera will never really see any usage. I'm getting paid this week and I'm really stressing over which device to go with. I sort of feel like ill be missing out on the Razer if I choose the OP5T but on the otherhand, I don't want to spend $800 (with headphones) and end up being disappointed by something, like brightness, when I could have gotten another top notch device for just over $500. So again, is the low brightness on the Razer THAT bad? I'm generally not outside much anyways.

20th November 2017, 01:17 PM |#2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Laptop Rental
Thanks for sharing such vital information regarding this well android devices for Razer that really could help with some amazing features.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)