Redistribution of this package is not allowed. Please link people to this thread.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE BY FLASHING UNOFFICIAL FIRMWARE
Release 0.3 (Google Drive link) [LATEST]
Release 0.2 (Google Drive link)
How to install
- Download the latest image above.
- Go to the useful tools & links thread and download SP Flash Tool, flashing driver and scatter file.
- Turn off your device, plug it in to your PC, install the downloaded driver.
- Open SP Flash Tool, select the downloaded Scatter File, select the downloaded recovery image.
- MAKE SURE you selected only the recovery image, and click 'Download'. You may have to unplug your device before clicking download and replug it afterwards to start the process.
- Wait for it to finish, do not unplug your device until it's complete.
- Added boot and recovery partition mount points for proper CM flashing
Built under CyanogenMod device tree, available here: