Thanks Meter: 45

By imska, Senior Member on 1st July 2019, 03:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th September 2019, 10:10 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Fixed bug when connecting device on the latest release.
Pushing update to the server right now, just restart the application and let it update itself.
The Following User Says Thank You to imska For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift imska Ad-Free
21st September 2019, 11:04 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Sorry for the server downtime over the last days. Everything is back online again and running.
Update to be released soon with support for nvidia shield tablet (will need testing though).
The Following User Says Thank You to imska For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift imska Ad-Free
25th September 2019, 08:57 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
0.7.3 update released
-Better device detection using a database from here. This should result in less devices not recognized at all. Still, a lot of devices may be recognized, but have no working TWRP or rom known to free-droid.
-a lot of refactoring done in the code
-initial support for NVidia devices. Sould work in theory, but I couldn't test it by myself yet.
2nd October 2019, 11:17 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Says Device Supported. Then Says "Sorry, I don't know how to work with your device." Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900V.
The Following User Says Thank You to DKDK99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DKDK99 Ad-Free
3rd October 2019, 12:18 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKDK99

Says Device Supported. Then Says "Sorry, I don't know how to work with your device." Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900V.

Thanks for reporting this. Maybe you can help me sort this out... The G900V is the Verizon variant if I'm not mistaken. Can you confirm that it *should* work with the official lineageOS for the S5 (klte)? Besides, it would be of great help for me to diagnose and fix the error if you could send me the logs of free-droid. You can hit export logs in the help page of the application and drop the zip either here or send to [email protected]
21st October 2019, 12:27 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
New update released: 0.7.5
  • Sony support!
  • better device recognition
  • bug fixes
24th October 2019, 03:20 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hope u can add support to install custom rom other than Pie 9.0. Coz I want to install stable version of Xposed.
24th October 2019, 08:21 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
You already can install any ROM you have downloaded. Just select "use my own ROM" and choose the zip.
But I think you can use magisk and the module called tai chi to install and use xposed stuff
24th October 2019, 11:34 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Linux Version
@imska
Stuck forever at "Welcome Screen" on Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial fork)
25th October 2019, 03:20 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Looks amazing don't have a chance to test it but here are some mirrors:
Windows https://www.mediafire.com/file/1603r...atest.zip/file
Mac https://www.mediafire.com/file/qi64j...st.tar.gz/file
Linux https://www.mediafire.com/file/m5hzx...st.tar.gz/file
25th October 2019, 07:20 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anikscha

@imska
Stuck forever at "Welcome Screen" on Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial fork)

This is odd... did you enter your sudo password in the terminal? Free-Droid needs to run adb and fastboot commands with sudo and will only proceed from the welcome screen to the main screen after the user enters his password in the terminal which opened Free-Droid.
If you did that, please send me the log file from the log folder. Thanks for reporting.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)