By kirito9, Inactive Recognized Contributor on 4th September 2015, 02:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th September 2015, 11:34 PM |#11  
Flag City of life
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbad21

Can't flash CWM. SP Flashtool gives me a message : "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded". But Driver_Windows_MTK_Preloader can't be installed on Windows 10.

bro,if u have problem with spflash tools(same like mine)then u can try to root ur phone without pc with kingroot/kingoroot app i dont remember which one it confused me then u can flash recovery with rashr.it works for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to erriezzans For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erriezzans Ad-Free
7th September 2015, 08:42 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Same message, even after creating new scatter file with mtk droid tools. The new scatter file as the same values for recovery :
Quote:

- partition_index: SYS10
partition_name: RECOVERY
file_name: recovery.img
is_download: true
type: NORMAL_ROM
linear_start_addr: 0x4180000
physical_start_addr: 0x3180000
partition_size: 0x1400000
region: EMMC_USER
storage: HW_STORAGE_EMMC
boundary_check: true
is_reserved: false
operation_type: UPDATE
reserve: 0x00

I think that the scatter file is correct. Don't know what to do.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by erriezzans

bro,if u have problem with spflash tools(same like mine)then u can try to root ur phone without pc with kingroot/kingoroot app i dont remember which one it confused me then u can flash recovery with rashr.it works for me.

My device was already rooted, I've tried rashr, it's fantastic ! It works ! And it is so easy ! Thanks a lot And many thanks to kirito9 for the cwm porting.
9th September 2015, 11:53 PM |#13  
Flag Praia
Thanks Meter: 389

More
KingoRoot does not work for me...DARNIT! Does anything else work to root the 4013X?
10th September 2015, 10:44 AM |#14  

More
@kirito9 Why did you remove UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip ? At a moment I have lost the root on my device, because CWM6 asks confusing questions when you want to reboot, and I could restore the root by flashing this UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip. Very useful.
14th September 2015, 10:06 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile 4013D (with russian)
Hi, friends. I have a device Alcatel One touch 4013D. Under him gathered recovery (TWRP,Carliv). If there are those who do not X the model and D, i is ready to help you... Custom firmware does not have. For great stock firmware from 4013K. The difference between version X from D in the camera, battery and some iron. I used machine translation for which I apologize, because my English is very bad... sincerely, a Russian user (4pda ru) .
15th September 2015, 12:19 AM |#16  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirito9

I know that cwm isn't compatible with custpack but some prefer it. I have also ported CTR 3.3 recovery but touch doesn't work. I'll inbox it to you everything works except touch. I will try to fix later

So... what is better? TWR or CWM?
with CWM, can't mount /emmc and /sd-ext.
And how many space i need in SD-Card for Backup? I have around 530mb, but, when i try Backup, i get error in /data.
16th September 2015, 09:28 PM |#17  
Flag City of life
Thanks Meter: 8

More
i prefer ctr since im using it and dont found any error except touch screen but i doesnt matter..i can flash ported rom with ctr but with twrp i cant flash it gives me error i dont know why mybe someone can fix that.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

since no one port rom or make custom rom for pixi 3 yet.u can use some ported rom from alcatel pop d3 ive tried u just need to change boot.img and some stock files.
The Following User Says Thank You to erriezzans For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erriezzans Ad-Free
18th September 2015, 10:13 PM |#18  
OP Inactive Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,349

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoXXI

So... what is better? TWR or CWM?
with CWM, can't mount /emmc and /sd-ext.
And how many space i need in SD-Card for Backup? I have around 530mb, but, when i try Backup, i get error in /data.

AFAIK I've tried the twrp and it doesn't Mount the sdcard so i would say cwm is better but the ctr is better than the cwm and twrp. I'll post the ctr. The only thing is that the ctr touch doesn't work .
18th September 2015, 10:16 PM |#19  
OP Inactive Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,349

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbad21

@kirito9 Why did you remove UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip ? At a moment I have lost the root on my device, because CWM6 asks confusing questions when you want to reboot, and I could restore the root by flashing this UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip. Very useful.

Sorry about that i will upload that file . I removed it because it is easier to use kingoroot to root your phone but if you have a custom recovery then you can root using that method.
19th September 2015, 01:06 AM |#20  
Flag Praia
Thanks Meter: 389

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVAngelo

KingoRoot does not work for me...DARNIT! Does anything else work to root the 4013X?

Finally got it rooted with the KingRoot app. I had to run the root app three times before it finally succeeded in gaining root access!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to CVAngelo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CVAngelo Ad-Free
19th September 2015, 06:45 AM |#21  

More
Once you have rooted with KingRoot, you can remove KingUser application with this method
The Following User Says Thank You to sinbad21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sinbad21 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alcatel root, pixi 3 4, pixi 3 4 alcatel bootloop stuck, pixi 3 8

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)