Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 Thread [ROOT][RECOVERY][ROMS]

3,121 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,349

By kirito9, Inactive Recognized Contributor on 4th September 2015, 02:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th September 2015, 06:45 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Once you have rooted with KingRoot, you can remove KingUser application with this method
The Following User Says Thank You to sinbad21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sinbad21 Ad-Free
26th September 2015, 04:00 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Does anyone have the stock rom for the Alcatel Pixi 3? I have the 3.5 model, and it's stuck in a bootloop. Can't get out of it, and can only get to recovery. Annoyingly it won't even go into ADB.

I rooted it, removed the wrong app and screwed it up.

Any ideas to get it back to normal?
The Following User Says Thank You to dundundun!!! For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dundundun!!! Ad-Free
26th September 2015, 04:27 PM |#23  
Flag Praia
Thanks Meter: 389

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dundundun!!!

Does anyone have the stock rom for the Alcatel Pixi 3? I have the 3.5 model, and it's stuck in a bootloop. Can't get out of it, and can only get to recovery. Annoyingly it won't even go into ADB.

Have you tried the Mobile Upgrade S software from the Alcatel site? If not, I have no doubt someone on this forum topic has posted the stock ROM somewhere.

By the way, do you recall which app you removed that caused it to softbrick? Sometimes, if you muck with the build.prop file or other delicate files or apps in the Custpack folder, this can cause a bootloop. In this case, you do NOT need to flash the entire ROM...just the stock CUSTPACK partition and you're back in business. I've had this happen several times with various Alcatels.

Angelo

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to CVAngelo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CVAngelo Ad-Free
27th September 2015, 05:28 AM |#24  
OP Inactive Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dundundun!!!

I will post the link for the stock rom in a while but it's for the (4) model so i don't know if it will work but what @CVAngelo said should and most of the time work when you have a bootloop. Hope you get through
27th September 2015, 06:47 AM |#25  

More
Stock ROM Pixi 3(4) KK (3G MODEL)
I know this thread hasn't been uploading much concerning ROMS but i'm busy with other stuff. I hope this phone will get some developers who can port ROMS.

Anyhow I found a link to the Stock ROM for this phone and everything works. It is fluid also Flash using CTR recovery. I will try to get some screenshots with the Rom.

Features

- Pre-rooted
- Odexed
- Removed Bloatware and other apps
- 4.4.2 Kitkat

Link Stock ROM

MEGA

Google Drive

Installation

- Wipe Data/Factory reset
- Wipe Dalvik/ART cache
- Wipe Cache
- Optional Wipe System

Screenshots

CTR Recovery

Here

Note: Touch for CTR does not work but everything else does. Use volume keys and power button to navigate
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kirito9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kirito9 Ad-Free
27th September 2015, 01:33 PM |#26  
Flag Cluj Napoca
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Thank you, root and recovery works well
Is there any custom rom for this phone, everyone post link if know, thanks

LE: ok, isn't custom rom, wait for some screenshots with stock rom
can be flash with CWM too?
27th September 2015, 05:30 PM |#27  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frumy

Thank you, root and recovery works well
Is there any custom rom for this phone, everyone post link if know, thanks

LE: ok, isn't custom rom, wait for some screenshots with stock rom
can be flash with CWM too?

Sadly no, because cwm doesn't support custpack partition.
27th September 2015, 05:50 PM |#28  
Flag Cluj Napoca

More
flashing now
27th September 2015, 10:05 PM |#29  

More
Quote:

flashing now

Did it work? :v Are you running stock? If yes please PM me screenshots please. Thanks
28th September 2015, 07:33 AM |#30  
Flag Cluj Napoca

More
fhash ok, fhone start normaly, everything was ok for a while and afther install some google apps like crome and oher i receive permanently this message, status bar stop working, and nothing work, i have a backup in cwm, but if i restore phone dont start, i reflash the rom and problem persist...any ideea?
28th September 2015, 12:07 PM |#31  
Flag Praia
Thanks Meter: 389

More
Quote:

fhash ok, fhone start normaly, everything was ok for a while and afther install some google apps like crome and oher i receive permanently this message, status bar stop working, and nothing work, i have a backup in cwm, but if i restore phone dont start, i reflash the rom and problem persist...any ideea?

Before you flashed the ROM, did you factory reset, then clear & reformat the cache, and clear the dalvik cache?

After flash, did you factory reset?

Finally, try disabling the Face Unlock system app before you install the various Google apps. It's reported to cause this Status Bar issue on some phones. (Uninstall Facebook also...it could be cause of this problem on some phones too, in rare cases).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to CVAngelo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CVAngelo Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alcatel root, pixi 3 4, pixi 3 4 alcatel bootloop stuck, pixi 3 8

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)