FORUMS

Sony Xperia E5 [F3311-F3313][KERNEL Stock Root][ Firmware 37.0.A.2.248 /37.0.A.2.252]

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By Tu_Angel, Junior Member on 26th February 2018, 02:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I hope to be posting in the right place.
I want to share with you the modified kernel to be able to root our device with the last update of the system that is 37.0.A.2.248 and 37.0.A.2.252 since the current root only applies for 156 or less.

I have personally modified and compiled the boot.img that I will share and I have already tried it and it works, I wanted to answer in the main root theme of the Xperia E5 but I could not so I will only quote the root process guide and here I leave only the download link of the new boot.img

Excuse me if my English is not good, but my native language is Spanish.

Download Boot.img Compilation 37.0.A.2.248

Download Boot.img Compilation 37.0.A.2.252

Download TWRP 3.x.x

Download Magisk Manager

Download Super SU

Change Log End post

Enter here to see the root procedure:---Sony Xperia E5 F3311 [Root][Guide][Twrp]---
My thanks to all those who created the tools they use and to the developers of xda

Debloater to Firmware Generic Latam, port-mod Audio Dsheex and more

F3313-F3311 XperiaApps-DRMRestore-DebloaterV2.zip

Changelod Debloater:

Delete:
Games
CellInformationNotification
com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping
com.s.antivirus
Google Drive
EditorsDocs
EditorsSheets
EditorsSlides
Hangouts
Google Music
Google Photos
SwiftKeyboard
Xperia Lounge
Google Play Movies

Installed:
Xperia Keyboard
Xperia Home Beta
Explorer
TWRP Manager
Sony Xperia XZ Premium Port Audio Processing With Dseehx Oreo Xperia Sound Files by Me
Clear Phase
xLOUD
S-Force Front Surround
Dseehx
Enabled OTA Updates by DRMRestore someone did in xda zip (credits for that person that I do not remember name)

Ahora en Español para los que lo entienden ya que quiero responder algunas de sus inquietudes que tienen, pero que solo puedo responder mejor en mi idioma, estara dentro del Hide por que quizá me extenderé un poco.

-No entiendo mucho sobre el "verity" pero pero dentro del "fstab" elimine esa palabra así como también modifique el ForceEncrypt por Encryptable.
- dentro de "default.prop" cambien el "ro.secure=1" por "ro.secure=0" y "ro.debuggeable=0" por "Ro.debuggeable=1"
-Todas esas modificaciones las encontre como resultado de una investigación en google y en este mismo foro sobre como hacer root android, luego tuve que aprender a descomprimir y extraer el kernel stock para tener acceso a tales archivos, fue un largo proceso de prueba y error con varias herramientas hasta que llegue a encontrar "Carliv Image Kitchen for Android v1.3" y fue cuando logre compilar a "img" con éxito el boot modificado.
-En cuanto al TWRP no tengo nada que decir de ello, solo uso el que encontré en xda.
-y para MAREK10747 , no me base en Clean os Go.

Screenshoot
Screenshoot 1
Screenshoot 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tu_Angel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tu_Angel Ad-Free
9th April 2018, 06:34 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Flag México city

More
Change Log

V 252Magisk
.Update Kernel Stock using firmware release may 15, 2019 Generic Latam 37.0.A.2.252

V 248Magisk
.ReBuild kernel using kernel stock Generic Latam 37.0A.2.248

V2.0-B February 4 2019
. Complete support for Magisk Manager 18.1
. Verity Disable in kernel Stock (No change)
. Forced encrypt Disable (only in boot.img V2-B without Forced encrypt )
. Forced encrypt Enable (only in boot.img V2-B with Forced encrypt -
for my own use - )

V2.0
. Complete support for Magisk Manager 16.0
. Verity Disable
. Forced encrypt Disable

V 1.0
. root Enable
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tu_Angel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tu_Angel Ad-Free
7th June 2018, 04:53 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I'm surprised nobody had asked, so I'll be the first to do so xD
What modifications must be made to the boot image in order to disable the Verity?
Over at this thread they've initially had trouble booting into the system after flashing TWRP over the stock recovery, whereas they later just magically came up with a modified boot.img without ever explaining the exact changes that had to be done.
2nd August 2018, 05:14 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks brother I can root with magisk my F3313 248. Gracias amigo yo igual hablo español y lo logre con esa version de 248
6th March 2019, 07:59 PM |#5  
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does this TWRP gives resource busy error? It really annoys me.
13th April 2019, 09:11 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 162

Donate to Me
More
Do you base on my https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...d-6-0-t3715063 ????
16th May 2019, 08:03 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Flag México city

More
Added Kernel Stock Compilation 37.0.A.2.252 and rebuild Kernel Stock Compilation 37.0.A.2.248
The Following User Says Thank You to Tu_Angel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tu_Angel Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 02:19 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag México city

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu_Angel

Added Kernel Stock Compilation 37.0.A.2.252 and rebuild Kernel Stock Compilation 37.0.A.2.248

Incompatibility with magisk modules solved, Root 99% ok.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tu_Angel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tu_Angel Ad-Free
6th July 2019, 01:09 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Your 252 kernel is just what the doctor ordered.

I am using new 252 UK firmware, downloaded using flashtool, and your kernel works nicely with Magisk 19.3/7.3.2.
22nd July 2019, 07:46 PM |#10  
Flag Zalău
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hello! On my Xperia E5 F3311 I get a request for password from TWRP to decrypt SD Card and Internal Storage. However, the phone doesn't have any password or protection. Why is this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sony-xperia-e5

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)