Please link all information from this thread when you post outside of XDA.
DO NOT UPGRADE VIA OTA TO ANDROID OREO (8) (firmware 2000+) OTHERVISE YOU WILL BE NOT ABLE TO FLASH THOSE ROMS, UNLOCK OR TO DO ANYTHING NON OFFICIAL, UNLESS YOUR BOOTLOADER IS UNLOCKED
SAT -6gb/128 gb
Dedicated to XDA users!
Drivers and OST portable (don't use other versions of OST) press launcher.exe to install
Official S2 oreo updates:
Before you go
I will not support offical ROMS of S2 cos they ..big time!
You will need unlocked bootloader, otherwise you will stuck on official without treble roms or even api 2 camera and root!
SAT - full 2080WW http://dl.sharpmobile.com.tw/update/...B02-update.zip
SAT -update from 135F to 2080WW http://dl.sharpmobile.com.tw/update/...B01-update.zip
SS2-update from 135F to 2080WW http://dl.sharpmobile.com.tw/update/...B01-update.zip
SS2- full 135FWW update http://dl.sharpmobile.com.tw/update/...B01-update.zip
Instruction how to get back from offical SAT/SS2 oreo WITH UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER:
-Download twrp from here https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=288
-Flash twrp from fastboot: "fastboot flash boot filename.img"
-Get Bootloader_oldservice.zip for you model from here https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=287
-flash zip from TWRP.
-now you are able to flash OST ROMS after reboot.
There is no universal recovery, cos each version of rom include different kernel builds, if we use one twrp version (with for example version of 135E), wifi will work only in 135E and F versions.
So better wait for Oreo updates custom rom finals that will use same kernel and vendor versions.
@SS2/SAT Bootloader unlock (if you have unlockcode.bin)
1. Get installed ADB/Fastboot driversand cmd - you can use OST portable (above)
2. Enable Developer optionsin android and usb debugging. Reset phone to fastboot (downloadmode) by "adb reboot bootloader" or by buttons combination..whatever.
3. Cpy unlockkey.bin to fastboot folder and type" fastboot flash unlock unlockkey.bin". You should have response "OK".
4. use fastboot-android.exe from SUT (OST portable folder). Type command " fastboot-android flashing unlock_critical". If its ok - phone screen should give a message about Bootloader unlock.
5. Enter fastboot again (download mode) and type" fastboot flash unlock unlockkey.bin". You should have response "OK".
6. Type command " fastboot oem unlock-go". If its ok - phone screen should give a message about Bootloader unlock.
7. Now you can use my OST nb0 roms to flash via SUT.
@SS2/SAT Bootloader unlock (for Android 7.1)
1. Enter fastboot mode: connect usb, power off prone or restart same time pressing VOLUP + POWER, on Logo release power button. You have to see "Download mode" on screen (same thing you can do it from android with adb command: "adb reboot bootloader")
2. First of all check if you have tryes left in device-type:
"fastboot.exe oem cert_timecount get"
When is 0 you will be not able to unlock (unless you make changes) so STOP HERE! and visit here
if >0 then go to step 2.
2. Enter cmd in console: "fastboot getvar productid" -> you will get 16 digits serial number
3. Convert serial number to md5 hash ( you can to here https://www.md5hashgenerator.com/)
4. Enter cmd in console: "fastboot oem dm-verity [md5 hash generated from serial number (without quotes)]-> you should see "OK" response if you done it ok.
5. Flash this bootloader. Enter cmd in console: "fastboot flash abl unlock.elf"
6. Reboot to download mode again - enter cmd: "fastboot reboot-bootloader"
7. After reboot, enter in cmd:"fastboot oem unlock" - Get screen with unlocking!
8. Get unlock to flash critical (bootloader) partitions: "fastboot oem unlock_critical" - now you can use fastboot flash abl (or xbl) files.
Note: after accepting unlock popup on screen all data on phone will be erased!!!
When you have unlocked device repeat step 2 with commands
"fastboot.exe oem cert_timecount set 100"
I recommend to type above command each time you use fastboot, because each command used in fastboot makes this value less than before, and if it reaches 0, you will be not able to do anithing with most oem commands
You can relock bootloader anytime by cmd: fastboot oem lock
@ Backup and restore phone partitions via Dl Mode 9008 (model SS2)
BEFORE YOU GO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER!!!
Patched Magisk Boot.img from 135E https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m6...f3zoZsIKGuK_PK
Patched Magisk Boot.img from 135F https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ob5...ew?usp=sharing
1) Flash patched boot: fastboot flash boot nameofpatchedbootfile.img
2) After reboot install Magisk Manager.apk
@Unbrick (alternative methode) (only model SS2(4gb/64gb)):
Backup is for 4gb/64 model not for 6gb/128gb
1. Enable Developer settings in Android and USB debugging
2. Connect usb mod cable (don't cut wires together yet).
3. On pc in adb type: "adb reboot edl"
4. SAME TIME when you pressed enter after above command, cut green+black wires on USB.
5. Release wire, if you have done it on time, you will get HS-USB Diagnostics 9008 device in Device Manager.
1. Open phone cover
2. Disconnect battery
3. use usb cable and cut green+black together
4. Connect battery
5. Release wires, you will get HS-USB Diagnostics 9008 device in Device Manager
Methode3 (if you have unlocked loader) SS2
fastboot oem reboot-edl
@fastboot OEM commands:
Many thx to^
@Argoin for SAT service files and possibility of unlock. He bought it, so if you mind to thank him PM for his paypal.
@hikari_calyx for SS2 service files and also for bootloader unlock developing for FIH mobile devices .
@lolyinseo for rooting and working on project
@Шпунтик for bootloader unlock
All users helping and working on project