May be service key is wiped.- 256 bytes before offset 5101 a) It can be wiped: a) from seller (retailer) b) if you install twrp or custom rom without "unlocking" state.
That's why I suggest now to backup deviceinfo.
Another deviceinfo will not work! Later if I have device I will find combination of partitions to make unlock, but sorry not now
But I have managed with twrp flashed as boot.img for 7.1.1. and 8.0.0 (later new version) with my version of bootloader file, custom rom (root,etc ) work even on locked bootloader state.
With "yellow" warning message on boot screen.
What fw version do you have right now?
Here you can download latest official global FW for 6/128 version: http://dl.sharpmobile.com.tw/update/...B01-update.zip
If you have 135 "with letter" that stands before "F" in alphabet, then you can flash this latest version without any file name corrections.
1. Download fw.
2. Copy it to the root of the internal memory.
3. make factory reset before flashing global (if you have CN version)
4. Open "phone" app and type: *#*#874#*#*
5. You will see "upgrade" button. (If no, then you need to rename fw file - just replace "135" with "136")
6. While upgrade process it is possible that it stops for some times on 40% - just wait.
You can see, that it is official build if you look at the download adress.
Here is the link to the page, where you can find this download link: http://www.sharpmobile.com.tw/服務支援-s2
It is Taiwan official support page. Use google translate
"WW" in file name means - global, instead of "CN" - Chinese.
"SAT" at the file name - means 6/128 version, "SS2" - 4/64 - be carefull, when select what to download.
|aquos s2 rom, sharp aquos s2 unbrick, sharp-aquos-s2, ss2|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|