Bootloader unlock Sharp Aquos s2 (only model SS2(4gb/64gb))
Download and extract attached zip. Manage to run windows cmd. Adb and fastboot drivers installed as mandatory,
1. Enter fastboot mode: connect usb, power off prone or restart same time pressing VOLUP + POWER, on Logo release power button. You have to see "Download mode" on screen (same thing you can do it from android with adb command: "adb reboot bootloader")
2. Enter cmd in console: "fastboot getvar productid" -> you will get 16 digits serial number
3. Convert serial number to md5 hash ( you can to here https://www.md5hashgenerator.com/)
4. Enter cmd in console: "fastboot oem dm-verity [md5 hash generated from serial number (without quotes)]-> you should see "OK" response if you done it ok.
5. Flash this bootloader. Enter cmd in console: "fastboot flash abl unlock.elf"
6. Reboot to download mode again - enter cmd: "fastboot reboot-bootloader"
7. After reboot, enter in cmd:"fastboot oem unlock" - Get screen with unlocking! Note: after accepting unlock popup on screen all data on phone will be erased!!!
You can relock bootloader anytime by cmd: fastboot oem lock
Upd Root Sharp Aquos s2 (only model SS2(4gb/64gb))
BEFORE YOU GO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER FIRST!!!
Enter manually HS-USB 9008 mode on Sharp (SS2/SAT):
You have to own DLOAD usb cable (with button) or make yourself one, where green+black wire can be cut together.
I use this cable Methode 1
1. Enable Developer settings in Android and USB debugging
2. Connect usb mod cable (don't cut wires together yet).
3. On pc in adb type: "adb reboot edl"
4. SAME TIME when you pressed enter after above command, cut green+black wires on USB.
5. Release wire, if you have done it on time, you will get HS-USB Diagnostics 9008 device in Device Manager. Methode2
1. Open phone cover
2. Disconnect battery
3. use usb cable and cut green+black together
4. Connect battery
5. Release wires, you will get HS-USB Diagnostics 9008 device in Device Manager Methode3 (if you have unlocked loader)
fastboot oem reboot-edl
Wow! It's really a great news for my Sharp S2, I'll try to root it some time later. Thanks you so much @heineken78 !!
BTW, where did you buy this phone? I think it only sold in Mainland of China and Taiwan, am I right?
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer? | Terms of Service