Remove All Ads from XDA

Sharp Aquos S2 (SS2) and (SAT) dev thread

2,401 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,644

Post Reply Email Thread
28th October 2019, 06:03 AM |#2291  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi all. My SS2 device is on Lineage OS 15.1 (from treble v3.3) and everything is looking good except the device is not certified. On magisk it says that CTSprofile: false. I've tried uninstalling magisk, installing magisk as per the guide (3rd button), using the magisk module to get Google pay to work. No luck. What are the next steps? Should I use magiskHide props config module?

(Thank you to all contributors in this thread!)

EDIT: To future readers encountering this issue, install 'SafetyPatch' module on Magisk. CTSprofile is now true, and Google pay works! (I have the GPay SQLite Fix from xda but I'm not sure if necessary)
The Following User Says Thank You to lilyu1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lilyu1 Ad-Free
30th October 2019, 11:49 AM |#2292  
Flag milano
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Firmware
Hi guys, I bought an aquos s2 4/64 and I need the global firmware but the Taiwan site is offline.
Someone have a link where I can download it?
Thanks
30th October 2019, 02:11 PM |#2293  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Have a look on the previous page.
The top post gives a link to all the stock firmwares. 2140EU homebrew is recommended.
The posts at the bottom of the page explain how to flash the firmware.
Of course your boot loader has to be unlocked
3rd November 2019, 08:03 PM |#2294  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev

More
Welcome to new LOS17, based on latest sources collected!!!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...t-ss2-t3996951
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to heineken78 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift heineken78 Ad-Free
4th November 2019, 07:11 AM |#2295  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heineken78

Welcome to new LOS17, based on latest sources collected!!!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...t-ss2-t3996951

I'm testing rom from yesterday. Updated from treble 3.4
Does't show % battery in status bar and the battery icon can't be changed.
There is a problem when I kill applications, it shows a problem with the launcher - operation stops and cant kill applikactions.
Gcam working.
Thx for great work.
4th November 2019, 08:01 AM |#2296  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev

More
@iiandrusii Hi! Thx
Please submit at reviews everyone at thread of LOS
7th November 2019, 08:03 AM |#2297  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to jhkds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jhkds Ad-Free
8th November 2019, 08:46 PM |#2298  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Issues with LOS 16 on Aquos C10
Hi everyone,
I'm very thankfull for the work which was done here. I succeded to flash my C10 with the LOS 16 image from the first page of this thread and installed GCam with required patch, but there are some issues.
On the original ROM the upper corners of the display are rounded, but with Lineage they are cutted off. Is there any suitable way to fix this and get back the round corners?
Other problems occur by using live display and dark mode: activating those features does not lead to any change.
GCam crashes by using motion or bokeh feature.
And Bluetooth seems not to be very stable, connections to headphones interrupt randomly.

Apart from this, the system runs nice and fluently. I hope you could help me with those issues.
17th November 2019, 11:10 PM |#2299  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Help! SAT phone boots to insta-Download mode, won't unlock and having trouble getting EDL (9008) mode

So during flashing of LOS 17, Treble 5.1 and others, went back to Oreo8 and during OST flash cable loosened and seemingly stuffed bootloader unlock state. Now can go through unlock process, it insta boots to Download mode and says is not unlocked. Do unlock again and the process repeats. No ANDROID to boot to. Stuck in Download mode.

Attempting to engage 9008/EDL mode to salvage my SAT.

So @heineken87, following your video to enable EDL (9008) mode using testpoint method. Battery is disconnected, phone plugged into laptop USB port. Though I get no X to show battery is disconneced. Also getting no response from the laptop after touching motherboard testpoint to GND for 10+ secs to indicate it's seen the phone. Does your method work with SAT phones? Which 9008 driver are you using? Should the phone be turned on in any way? Thank you

EDIT: soldered a wire to the test point so could GND it while pressing button to switch phone on. Did that, laptop showed a new 9008 port in Device Manager. Proceeded to OST emergency flash SAT 127 CN firmware and now on way to rebuilding phone back to stock OREO with enhancements.
Today, 01:20 AM |#2300  
Flag Kuningan
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Anyone ... My c10 cannot detected by computer have bootloop than try any option cannot be detected by computer ... Help me please ...
Today, 04:55 AM |#2301  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fooiskandar

Anyone ... My c10 cannot detected by computer have bootloop than try any option cannot be detected by computer ... Help me please ...

If your phone is unlocked with a custome TWRP, long press POWER+volume up at boot. Then you can flash a new ROM.
If your phone is locked,U can enter Recovery with the same way, then make a factory wipe. If that dose not help,unlock you phone in bootloader mode (POWER+volume down).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aquos s2 rom, sharp aquos s2 unbrick, sharp-aquos-s2, ss2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)