15th March 2018, 04:50 PM |#21  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 10

More
156$ includes everything

15th March 2018, 05:00 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Change of regional identifier SKUID c 300CN (China) to 300WW (Taiwan). Author: heineken.

Enter fastboot mode: connect USB, power off prone, press and hold Volume Down button and Power button, on Logo release power button.
You have to see "Download mode" on screen (same thing you can do it from android with adb command: "adb reboot bootloader").

At the command prompt, enter the commands:
Code:
fastboot oem CustomerSKUID set 300WW
fastboot oem CustomerSKUID get
In the folder system / cda / 300 letters of the region / set of programs that are installed. In addition, there are sections cda and hidden - in them, depending on the region (300CN or 300WW), their settings.
In Taiwan, the firmware does not have 300CN, which remains in China smartphones after the firmware on Taiwan. Therefore, the settings without changing the SKUID c 300CN (China) to 300WW (Taiwan) are not correct.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seavovk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Seavovk Ad-Free
16th March 2018, 04:17 AM |#23  
Flag Shenzhen

More
Hello, I've got root on my SS2 successfully, but one of my friend got the weird issue, he couldn't unlock his device when use the command "fastboot oem unlock", exactly same software version like mine. Would you please help to take a look on this? Any other requirement on hardware (Yes, 4/64)? Thanks.
software version

Error
16th March 2018, 08:37 AM |#24  
Flag Khimki
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by szmir

Hello, I've got root on my SS2 successfully, but one of my friend got the weird issue, he couldn't unlock his device when use the command "fastboot oem unlock", exactly same software version like mine. Would you please help to take a look on this? Any other requirement on hardware (Yes, 4/64)? Thanks

Hey. It looks like a problem with the drivers.
Need a screenshot of the computer partition - "Device Manager" - how was the phone determined after rebooting it?

Try reconnecting the phone and then it's easy:
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot oem unlock
16th March 2018, 08:51 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 1,614

More
Quote:

Hello, I've got root on my SS2 successfully, but one of my friend got the weird issue, he couldn't unlock his device when use the command "fastboot oem unlock", exactly same software version like mine. Would you please help to take a look on this? Any other requirement on hardware (Yes, 4/64)? Thanks.

You may try giving him deviceinfo partition from your device
Let him dump his device info via eemcdl.exe in 9008 mode, by rebooting in oem reboot-edl
And flash yours by entering oem dm-verity..then flash deviceinfo deviceinfo.img. this partition has also serial number of device and dublicates imei
You may try flashing qpst backup in 9008 mode on his device and try unlock again..
16th March 2018, 09:49 AM |#26  
Flag Shenzhen

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Шпунтик

Hey. It looks like a problem with the drivers.
Need a screenshot of the computer partition - "Device Manager" - how was the phone determined after rebooting it?

Try reconnecting the phone and then it's easy:

Code:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot oem unlock

Hi, thanks for your help, I guess that should be caused by the drivers, An "Unknown USB device can not recognized ...." message popup on his computer when connected to the computer many times. Please see the screenshot as the step before "fastboot oem unlock".

Computer Partitions

Device Manager

Thanks,
Charles

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heineken78

You may try giving him deviceinfo partition from your device
Let him dump his device info via eemcdl.exe in 9008 mode, by rebooting in oem reboot-edl
And flash yours by entering oem dm-verity..then flash deviceinfo deviceinfo.img. this partition has also serial number of device and dublicates imei
You may try flashing qpst backup in 9008 mode on his device and try unlock again..

Thanks for your help, will ask him try on this way.

Thanks,
Charles
16th March 2018, 10:25 AM |#27  
Flag Khimki

More
Quote:

Hi, thanks for your help, I guess that should be caused by the drivers, An "Unknown USB device can not recognized ...." message popup on his computer when connected to the computer many times. Please see the screenshot as the step before "fastboot oem unlock".

Reinstall drivers or instal other drivers. For adb/fastboot drivers
16th March 2018, 06:27 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev

More
we have twrp
16th March 2018, 06:45 PM |#29  

More
Quote:

Bootloader unlock Sharp Aquos s2 (only model SS2(4gb/64gb))

Download and extract attached zip. Manage to run windows cmd. Adb and fastboot drivers installed as mandatory,
1. Enter fastboot mode: connect usb, power off prone or restart same time pressing VOLUP + POWER, on Logo release power button. You have to see "Download mode" on screen (same thing you can do it from android with adb command: "adb reboot bootloader")
2. Enter cmd in console: "fastboot getvar productid" -> you will get 16 digits serial number
3. Convert serial number to md5 hash ( you can to here https://www.md5hashgenerator.com/)
4. Enter cmd in console: "fastboot oem dm-verity [md5 hash generated from serial number (without quotes)]-> you should see "OK" response if you done it ok.
5. Flash this bootloader. Enter cmd in console: "fastboot flash abl unlock.elf"
6. Reboot to download mode again - enter cmd: "fastboot reboot-bootloader"
7. After reboot, enter in cmd:"fastboot oem unlock" - Get screen with unlocking!
Note: after accepting unlock popup on screen all data on phone will be erased!!!
You can relock bootloader anytime by cmd: fastboot oem lock
Happy rooting!

Upd Root Sharp Aquos s2 (only model SS2(4gb/64gb))
BEFORE YOU GO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER FIRST!!!

Unbrick Sharp Aquos s2 (only model SS2(4gb/64gb)) in 9008 mode:
QPST backup I made from ss2 135C rom. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q9e...CzZWHc-Md/view
Backup is for 4gb/64 model not for 6gb/128gb

Enter manually HS-USB 9008 mode on Sharp (SS2/SAT):
You have to own DLOAD usb cable (with button) or make yourself one, where green+black wire can be cut together.
I use this cable
Methode 1
1. Enable Developer settings in Android and USB debugging
2. Connect usb mod cable (don't cut wires together yet).
3. On pc in adb type: "adb reboot edl"
4. SAME TIME when you pressed enter after above command, cut green+black wires on USB.
5. Release wire, if you have done it on time, you will get HS-USB Diagnostics 9008 device in Device Manager.
Methode2
1. Open phone cover
2. Disconnect battery
3. use usb cable and cut green+black together
4. Connect battery
5. Release wires, you will get HS-USB Diagnostics 9008 device in Device Manager
Methode3 (if you have unlocked loader)
fastboot oem reboot-edl

Rebranding: Change of regional identifier SKUID c 300CN (China) to 300WW (Taiwan). -a must do fix after changing CN firmware to TW
Fastboot OEM commands:

Many thx to^
@hikari_calyx for very useful files for community and booltoader unlock developing for FIH mobile devices .
@lolyinseo for rooting and working on project
@Шпунтик for bootloader unlock

Hi friends, I install wrong firm on my phone. My phone is Ram4G/ROM64, but I installed Firmware 6G/128 because I don't know. now my phone cannot boot up. it is in 9008 mode. You backup file cannot help my phone, after I used QPST tools it shown cannot switch to EDL mode. andy body know how to fix this problem.
16th March 2018, 07:19 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 140

More
Quote:

we have twrp

We are waiting
16th March 2018, 08:51 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun_Ming

Hi friends, I install wrong firm on my phone. My phone is Ram4G/ROM64, but I installed Firmware 6G/128 because I don't know. now my phone cannot boot up. it is in 9008 mode. You backup file cannot help my phone, after I used QPST tools it shown cannot switch to EDL mode. andy body know how to fix this problem.

omg change the driver!
google "anroidbrick 9008 driver" then change "HS-USB.." to "Qualcomm HS-USB.." driver.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aquos s2 rom, sharp aquos s2 unbrick, sharp-aquos-s2, ss2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)