By seryioo, Senior Member on 15th April 2019, 03:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th May 2019, 01:46 PM |#11  
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 75

Donate to Me
More
Unlock Bootloader :
(MAKE A BACKUP FIRST, IT WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA)
No tested.
"fastboot oem unlock".

Really ? You are a funny guy
5th May 2019, 05:14 PM |#12  
Flag Poznan
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heineken78

Hey hey
fastboot oem unlock
works only on Korean bootloader not on Chinese you will get.

So, I've just found a file on androidfilehost: HH6-350B-0-00A0-B01, the metadata file contains info confirming it's for Korean FS8032:
Code:
pre-build=SHARP/FS8032_00A0/HH6_sprout:9/PPR1.180610.011/FS8032R1221P:user/release-keys
pre-build-incremental=FS8032R1221P
pre-device=HH6_sprout
After extracting the payload.bin file there are abl.img and xbl.img among other files - I believe these are bootlooader files we need.
So, I'm calling You, @heineken78, because You're the only guy that has the knowledge of HMD/Sharp phones - is that going to be that simple now just to execute something like:
Code:
fastboot flash abl abl.img (or fastboot flash abl_a abl.img // fastboot flash abl_b abl.img) 
fastboot flash xbl xbl.img (or fastboot blash xbl_a xbl.img // fastboot flash xbl_b.img
fastboot oem unlock
or do we still need something extra to unlock the device? Even if successful, will the device boot with korean/android 9 bootlader and worldwide/android 8 system? I believe it's better to ask, I didn't dare to execute those commands on my device yet

since the mentioned files aren't very big, I attach them
Attached Files
File Type: img abl.img - [Click for QR Code] (268.0 KB, 104 views)
File Type: img xbl.img - [Click for QR Code] (2.45 MB, 94 views)
10th May 2019, 09:24 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Any news for this phone model? I just picked up one today and it's still on Adroid 8
10th May 2019, 12:33 PM |#14  
Flag Poznan
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ln79

Any news for this phone model? I just picked up one today and it's still on Adroid 8

sharp servers were closed some time ago, so leave hope for official updates
the only thing that can happen is to unlock BL and then the development can start - I see some downloads of the files I attached above. Was anybody brave enough to try them?
14th May 2019, 05:19 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Lack of unlockable bootloader diminishes modding/GCAM capability.

I see a request for ntool to unlock it is present, with the tool's author writing:

it could be supported as soon as i get phone in hands

Anybody else unlocked a Aquos S3?
18th May 2019, 02:16 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am sorry, I do not understand very much what it means BL or UnLock
What I would like is to flash Android stock on my HH1 S3, either 8 or 9, does not matter
That's because the Sharp OS (8.0 based) is very poor compared to Android 8.0 stock
Moreover, I cannot install Google applications
Any suggestion on how to flash Android stock ROM? I mean, I know how to flash, but is there a file with Android 8 or 9 for the HH1 S3?
thank you very much indeed
5th June 2019, 10:34 AM |#17  
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 1,703

More
Bootloader unlock (critical unlock) via testpoint S3 (sdm630)
Unlock Aquos S3 (HH1 / HH6) through testpoint and service bootloader. Critical unlock
AT ONE'S OWN RISK. NEED EXPERIENCE AND HANDS FOR THIS DEAL.
PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT.

Instruction:
- disassemble the device; you need to remove the back cover and unscrew the cover from the board to disconnect the battery and gain access to the power point .;
- Testpoint is located on the left side of the board and is accessible without removing the board;
- connect the phone to the usb (the battery must be disconnected) the picture of the crossed-out battery will flash on the screen - everything is correct;
- you close the testpoint gently to the mass - for example, to the screen - minus, after the device 9008 appears in the device manager (if necessary, install the driver) - go on;
- connect the battery;
- run the OST, choose the special firmware that I have prepared. In the settings, remove all the checkboxes - select only EMERGENCY MODE, click "next" - the firmware has started;
- The phone should reboot and go into the fastboot itself, the firmware hangs on the message in OST "sutinfo", press the "power" once and wait further
- The phone will be loaded into the recovery twrp (attention is just a special trick and not a working recovery) in it you must choose - Reboot - Bootloader. It is advisable to do it quickly - the OCT does not wait for a long time.
- You get the inscription on the screen about the unlocking - with the volume buttons you choose - UNLOCK BOOTLOADER. ATTENTION THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST STEP, you need to perform - the second unlock - critical.
Critical unlock
- the phone needs to be transferred to download mode
- run the OST, choose the special firmware that I have prepared. In the settings, remove all the checkboxes - select only Normal download, click "next" - the firmware has started;
- The phone will be loaded into the recovery twrp (attention is just a special trick and not a working recovery) in it you must choose - Reboot - Bootloader. It is advisable to do it quickly - the OCT does not wait for a long time.
- You get the inscription on the screen about the unlocking - with the volume buttons you choose - UNLOCK BOOTLOADER. The critical unlock is completed.

Then find the worker stock boot, flash it, and then through it, flash the stock firmware from the recovery.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BM...3LjBATHg_1cla8
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	16435113.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	4771737   Click image for larger version

Name:	16436773.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	4771738  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heineken78 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift heineken78 Ad-Free
19th June 2019, 07:26 AM |#18  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 26

Donate to Me
More
Instructions to fully working Android One 9.0 on HH1
hi @heineken78

You have done really great job and i have seen some people also installed custom Treble ROMs on 4pda.

Due to google translation instructions are not much clear about how to convert SKUID to Korean

it is clear that we need to unlock bootloader by opening a back cover or via Hikari Calyx (which is paid).

so can you please write instructions in english here

What is not clear to me is do we still need to flash HH1-6_testpoint_unlock_and_unlock_critical.nb0 after unlocking with code received from HikariCalyx

after that we need to flash HH6-350D-0-00A0-B01_repacked.nb0 using patched OST or we can directly flash
HH6-350D-0-00A0-B01_repacked.nb0 and OST will change the SKUID

As I can see once we flash HH1-6 firmware we have TWRP in it but i guess it will not be flashed into the phone so we need to flash it as per instructions on 4PDA post. but we need 2 OTAs do we need to install OTAs manually (if so kindly share link) or via settings?

once we will have 2 OTAs than we can flash TWRP and after that we will have HH6 Firmware + 2OTAs + TWRP and then we need to replace HH6 vendor files with HH1 for hardware compatibility (2 x SIM and fingerprint).

from this point either we can keep the Android One and reflash vendor file everytime we have OTAs or we can switch to any custom treble.

Also how do we enable Camera2API on custom treble or HH6 firmware, do we have any file to flash or Android One does have camera2API?

Is there any notable bug that will prevent to use HH6 firmware or custom treble on HH1 as daily driver
Kindly clearafy it please

Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by heineken78

Unlock Aquos S3 (HH1 / HH6) through testpoint and service bootloader. Critical unlock
AT ONE'S OWN RISK. NEED EXPERIENCE AND HANDS FOR THIS DEAL.
PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT.

Instruction:
- disassemble the device; you need to remove the back cover and unscrew the cover from the board to disconnect the battery and gain access to the power point .;
- Testpoint is located on the left side of the board and is accessible without removing the board;
- connect the phone to the usb (the battery must be disconnected) the picture of the crossed-out battery will flash on the screen - everything is correct;
- you close the testpoint gently to the mass - for example, to the screen - minus, after the device 9008 appears in the device manager (if necessary, install the driver) - go on;
- connect the battery;
- run the OST, choose the special firmware that I have prepared. In the settings, remove all the checkboxes - select only EMERGENCY MODE, click "next" - the firmware has started;
- The phone should reboot and go into the fastboot itself, the firmware hangs on the message in OST "sutinfo", press the "power" once and wait further
- You get the inscription on the screen about the unlocking - with the volume buttons you choose - UNLOCK BOOTLOADER. ATTENTION THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST STEP, you need to perform - the second unlock - critical.
Critical unlock
- the phone needs to be transferred to download mode
- run the OST, choose the special firmware that I have prepared. In the settings, remove all the checkboxes - select only Normal download, click "next" - the firmware has started;
- You get the inscription on the screen about the unlocking - with the volume buttons you choose - UNLOCK BOOTLOADER. The critical unlock is completed.

Then find the worker stock boot, flash it, and then through it, flash the stock firmware from the recovery.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BM...3LjBATHg_1cla8

The Following User Says Thank You to jameelmemon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jameelmemon Ad-Free
19th July 2019, 05:24 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Notification led
Hello. Can someone tell me if this phone (sharp S3) has Notification Led?
I have redad that it has but i have not see ON at any video or photo.
Thanks!!
25th July 2019, 04:04 AM |#20  
Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 41

More
it had a noti led, near the front camera.
Is there any easy method to unlock the phone ?
26th July 2019, 05:17 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Yes, fork out the $4 and buy the unlock code. Entire Android One/HH6 process takes about an hour, most of it due to the slow OTA install speed. Despite the TWRP boot image on 4PDA being marked for the June update, I couldn't get it working on the June OTA slot, had to switch back to May/Slot A and flash it there, then it works normally.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, firmware, sharp aquos s3, sharp-aquos-s3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)