Sharp AQUOS S3 (FS8032) Thread

239 posts
Thanks Meter: 75

By seryioo, Senior Member on 15th April 2019, 03:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th July 2019, 05:17 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Yes, fork out the $4 and buy the unlock code. Entire Android One/HH6 process takes about an hour, most of it due to the slow OTA install speed. Despite the TWRP boot image on 4PDA being marked for the June update, I couldn't get it working on the June OTA slot, had to switch back to May/Slot A and flash it there, then it works normally.
1st August 2019, 12:38 AM |#22  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 4

More
LED
Quote:
Originally Posted by mokarrako

Hello. Can someone tell me if this phone (sharp S3) has Notification Led?
I have redad that it has but i have not see ON at any video or photo.
Thanks!!

YES, it has a color LED but it is extremely thin and small. you have to look carefully to see it blinking. It is located right from the cam. However, I find it useful.

eWay
3rd August 2019, 11:32 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thank you eWay!!
6th August 2019, 04:18 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crumbling9999

Yes, fork out the $4 and buy the unlock code. Entire Android One/HH6 process takes about an hour, most of it due to the slow OTA install speed. Despite the TWRP boot image on 4PDA being marked for the June update, I couldn't get it working on the June OTA slot, had to switch back to May/Slot A and flash it there, then it works normally.

Can you please elaborate more in details what steps should be taken starting from the scratch?
I think that the device has a great potential but I'm not an expert and I would like to give it a try.
Thanks in advance
7th August 2019, 01:10 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeid.babaei

Can you please elaborate more in details what steps should be taken starting from scratch?
I think that the device has a great potential but I'm not an expert and I would like to give it a try.
Thanks in advance

Unlock bootloader -> download the HH6 March firmware + cracked OST from the 4pda thread -> flash firmware. Let it boot, run through the setup, and update all the way to the latest OTA update (June 1st security update). Reboot into fastboot, switch the slot from B back to A (May 1st security update), and flash heineken's TWRP patched boot image from the 4pda thread. Boot into TWRP, flash the vendor partition fix from the same post as the TWRP image, and reboot.

I no longer own the device, and I have no intention on supporting it, so I will not be writing out a hand holding guide. If you have enough experience in basic Android flashing, unlocking bootloader, using fastboot, etc...., there's enough info between this post and the stickied posts on the 4pda thread for the phone for you to get it done quickly and safely, the phone is pretty stock standard Android. If you don't, well there's no support for you because the entire community for the phone is in 4pda and you likely don't speak the language, and the tools required to revert the phone back to stock is the same tools used to convert it to HH6, so if you can't get it working in the first place you're probably not fixing it either.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crumbling9999 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crumbling9999 Ad-Free
19th August 2019, 08:55 AM |#26  

More
Does there have friends successed with Android One porting for AQUOS S3 (FS8032 yet?
10th September 2019, 08:37 AM |#27  

More
From Hikari Calyx

"Because I can't get more NTool credits to use, the unlock key generation service is paused. Sorry for inconvenience."

So does that mean the "pay to unlock" option is off the table now?
16th September 2019, 01:04 PM |#28  

More
What was the reason for moving on from the sharp? I just got one because I've seriously smashed my pixel2 and still have almost a year left on a plan.
3rd October 2019, 10:05 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hikari Calyx is online again. there is a rom resurrection remix that works just great. fully customizable, android pie and with gcam installed

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry87826615
The Following User Says Thank You to papapacho For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift papapacho Ad-Free
19th October 2019, 01:39 PM |#30  

More
Did you get successful of update?
18th November 2019, 01:48 AM |#31  

More
Android 10 update schedule for autos s3
Is there any one knows android 10 update schedule for this?

of is there any custom rom?

I've asked sharp Korea and they said it will be the next year...... TT
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, firmware, sharp aquos s3, sharp-aquos-s3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)