[invite working]Simplest Method to get WhatsApp calling [no root][official]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mvasim007

Jan 21, 2013
The latest WhatsApp feature is generating a lot of duplicate threads on XDA, drowning other threads in the process. Many are also posted in the wrong section. We're closing down all invite threads to keep the clutter down to a minimum. Instead, please use The Consolidated WhatsApp Calling Thread as a consolidated thread for all discussions related to the WhatsApp calling feature and invites. Thank you!

Servers are up again...

In order to get the Whatsapp Calling feature you need to have at least version 2.11.561 from APKMIRROR or Update from Google Playstore .

To get invited whatsapp on one of numbers given below. write in whatsapp message "XDA".
When person calls you just pick up call.. and hang it after few seconds...(alteast 1 sec)

Be fast to get activated otherwise activation server will be down.

NAME : NUMBER
Name:number

Activation server down again....
No more invite as of now...

Will update this post as soon as it start working again...

Working Again (Today Friday :p 06-03-2015 ) In order to get the Whatsapp Calling feature you need to have latest version 2.11.552 from https://www.whatsapp.com/download/

To get invited whatsapp on one of numbers given below. write in whatsapp message "XDA".
When person calls you just pick up call.. and hang it after few seconds...(alteast 1 sec)

Will update list of numbers as it start working.

old post
Just update your whatsapp from playstore or apkmirror or official site. Your whatsapp application base atleast be 2.11.52 to get calling feature. After updating ur app ping me on whatsapp Number removed . write xda and will call u back. please update ur application as fast as possible. server is up now. don't know how long it will be up. so don't lose ur chance....

latest WhatsApp link

Guys Now those who didn't get calling feature will have to wait till indefinite time . Because Activation SERVER down again.
after IST 10:00 PM no new one is getting activated.. i did my best ....
i made 589 calls so far....
Thank you all....

(credits @mvasim007)Some Things i just Want to share with my all XDA mates. I got my whatsapp calling on 13-feb(Friday) i was on ver 2.11.508. again Server up on this friday i.e. 20-feb so we can expect that again activation server will up next friday(27-feb) or soon... keep your whatsapp updated...

Guys please don't share your mobile numbers here....
everyone in the world are not good....
i already told when server up.... will notify....
it's my humble request
Don't play with your privacy

People with whatsapp calling feature if you want to help others for activating this feature pm me. i will post your numbers here. message me with title "share my number" and write ur name if u want to share name as well. lets help together to all xdains....

check out this post..:pEnd of ALL Speculation

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-20-21-19-56.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-20-21-19-56.png
    80 KB · Views: 28,514
  • Screenshot_2015-02-20-22-12-03.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-20-22-12-03.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 39,497
Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 6, 2015
Doesn't that require the people we're trying to call to also have the updated version?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Free mobile app

Jul 24, 2013
yess

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

i Got my calling activated thankk youuuu

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The latest WhatsApp feature is generating a lot of duplicate threads on XDA, drowning other threads in the process. Many are also posted in the wrong section. We're closing down all invite threads to keep the clutter down to a minimum. Instead, please use The Consolidated WhatsApp Calling Thread as a consolidated thread for all discussions related to the WhatsApp calling feature and invites. Thank you!

Servers are up again...

In order to get the Whatsapp Calling feature you need to have at least version 2.11.561 from APKMIRROR or Update from Google Playstore .

Activation server down again....
    No more invite as of now...

Will update this post as soon as it start working again...

Working Again (Today Friday :p 06-03-2015 ) In order to get the Whatsapp Calling feature you need to have latest version 2.11.552 from https://www.whatsapp.com/download/

Will update list of numbers as it start working.

old post
    Just update your whatsapp from playstore or apkmirror or official site. Your whatsapp application base atleast be 2.11.52 to get calling feature. After updating ur app ping me on whatsapp Number removed . write xda and will call u back. please update ur application as fast as possible. server is up now. don't know how long it will be up. so don't lose ur chance....

latest WhatsApp link

Guys Now those who didn't get calling feature will have to wait till indefinite time . Because Activation SERVER down again.
    after IST 10:00 PM no new one is getting activated.. i did my best ....
    Thank you all....

(credits @mvasim007)Some Things i just Want to share with my all XDA mates. I got my whatsapp calling on 13-feb(Friday) i was on ver 2.11.508. again Server up on this friday i.e. 20-feb so we can expect that again activation server will up next friday(27-feb) or soon... keep your whatsapp updated...

Guys please don't share your mobile numbers here....
    everyone in the world are not good....
    i already told when server up.... will notify....
    it's my humble request
    Don't play with your privacy

People with whatsapp calling feature if you want to help others for activating this feature pm me. i will post your numbers here. message me with title "share my number" and write ur name if u want to share name as well. lets help together to all xdains....

check out this post..:pEnd of ALL Speculation

Guys ALL PM on WhatsApp on this number & please install this version to getting calling working okay

http://download10.userscloud.com/d/...3eg7626ah5dpjrb7k5ecwdk/WhatsApp_2.11.531.apk

My NUMBER PHONE = +9613597805 ..

World Is Full Of Nice People. If U Can't Find One, Be One.
    Removed
    Whatsapp me for getting the call feature :)

U have to be on .528 version

Edit : its not working anymore
    Maybe a daily limit of sorts
    Will have to try again tom
    yes

Will this enable calling fully? I mean not just the interface?

yes i will....as soon as u will get call... callling will be enabled insantnly ...

no need to do any modifiaction
    Server Down Again

Guys Now those who didn't get calling feature will have to wait till indefinite time . Because SERVER down again.

after IST 10:00 PM no one is getting activated .... thank you for love... i did my best....

Thank you all.... .

Screenshot_2015-02-20-22-12-03.png