CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.x (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
DISCLAIMER: Rooting your Phone and using a Custom Recovery and ROM's have risks and may result brick your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers. In case of any mishap I am not responsible if you brick/ruin your phone in any way.
Basic computer skills are required and minimal knowledge about the phone and phone utilities also.
Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- - Computer [Windows/Mac/Linux]
- ADB Files & Drivers
- Recovery Image > Mega <
- Root / Backup in Thread, LINKED.
- Install Drivers for ADB / Fastboot / Preloader
Download Fastboot / ADB Files
Backup your Contacts, etc. Super Backup
Goto Settings > Info > Tap on Build....
GoTo Settings > Developer option > USB Debugging & OEM Unlock tick it
Plugin your Phone to PC , make sure USB-Debugging enabled
Type in CMD : ,,adb reboot bootloader"
Phone Reboot, Fastboot driver install runs...wait
Type in CMD: ,,Fastboot OEM Unlock" - WARNING ALL DATA LOOSE!
Follow screen on Phone, Phone reboot, recovery Wiping Data, if doesn't work try imeadly.
- Download Recovery from Here
Reboot to Bootloader / Fastboot
Plugin the Phone to PC
If Connected then Type in CMD: ,,fastboot flash recovery yourimagename.img
Reboot the Phone with Volume - / + and Power Button
Boot in Bootloader, select Recovery, entering with Power Button
!!!Backup your System!!!
- Option > Use KingRoot App
Option > Download SuperSU.zip from Chainfire >Place in SD-Card > Reboot Recovery (adb reboot recovery or manuell) > Install ZIP > Reboot, if Bootloop, Restore System, Try Option 1. if not install SuperSU.apk from PlayStore.
CM12.1 PORT By ME!
- See Attachment.
- When you comming up from another ROM / STOCK do you need first Unlock Bootloader , Flash TWRP (above steps)
- Download >> Here << CM12.1.ZIP, CAPPS >> HERE << , GAPPS ARM 5.1 LP >> HERE <<
- Push the Files to SD-Card / Copy to SD-Card
- Reboot to Recovery
- Make a Factory Reset / Wipe Data / Cache / Dalvik
- Goto Install > Choose .ZIP Files & Flash all Files.
- Reboot into System , please be patient, Android Optimiz Apps.
What is working:
- All working, but See Not working, also SIM,WiFi,Bluetooth, Camera,Sound,... working
- FM Radio
- Internal Storage as forever Default, but you can Symlink.
- report me what is not Work, i look into.
@kirito9 Thanks for Port TWRP
@DarkShadeX Thanks for Testing Recovery
@kevios12 Modified Recovery ! PORT CM12.1
@teamwin - for Recovery
Thanks to other Users for Help, when i forgot a people , PM!
Rom OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
Based ON: Cyanogenmod
Kernel Source: Using Kernel from Stock ROM
Last Updated 2016-09-17