FORUMS

Stuck In Bootloop?? Here is Rescue System [Guide]

100 posts
Thanks Meter: 198

By Uraniam9, Senior Member on 7th March 2019, 01:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I assume here you have custom recovery like twrp and Magisk (Required only in Method 2) Installed in your device, I have made it simple, crsipy and concise so that noob can get rescued from bootloop
Note : This guide is helpful only of bootloop is caused by Xposed modules, Magisk modules, System or User App.

πŸ‡Έ*πŸ‡Ή**πŸ‡²*πŸ‡ͺ*πŸ‡Ή*πŸ‡­*πŸ‡΄*πŸ‡©***

1)Reboot to Recovery

2)Go to Recovery File Manager and Browse to /data/app/

3)Find there package name of xposed module,user app causing bootloop like package name of famous xposed module Xposed Edge is "com. Jozien.xposededge"(just remind app name and you will get it) and swipe to deleter that folder

4)You are done, just reboot your device

*πŸ‡³*πŸ‡©***πŸ‡²*πŸ‡ͺ*πŸ‡Ή*πŸ‡­*πŸ‡΄*πŸ‡©**

(Recommend For Xposed Users and Systemless Mods)
1)Download Magisk Manager For Recovery by @VR25 From Magisk Respo.

2)Flash via Magisk or Recovery (works even after you are stuck in bootloop)

3) Now Go to Recovery Terminal

4)Type the fallowing Command
"/data/media/mm" without quotes

5)Type "a" without quotes to enable or disable magisk module)

6)Now type keyword (first two, three letters matching with magisk module and enter to disable it
7)Enter Again to Complete Procedure

Suppose An xposed module is causing bootloop (Assuming you have Ed Xposed Framework Installed)
Just type Ed or Xposed keyword to disable This module and other module similarly and you are done
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Uraniam9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Uraniam9 Ad-Free
7th March 2019, 02:32 PM |#2  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 426

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uraniam9

I assume here you have custom recovery like twrp and Magisk (Required only in Method 2) Installed in your device, I have made it simple, crsipy and concise so that noob can get rescued from bootloop
Note : This guide is helpful only of bootloop is caused by Xposed modules, Magisk modules, System or User App.
Here are the steps to get out from a Bootloop
*METHOD 1*

1)Reboot to Recovery

2)Go to Recovery File Manager and Broswe to /data/app/

3)Find there package name of xposed module,user app causing bootloop like package name of famous xposed module Xposed Edge is "com. Jozien.xposededge"(just remind app name and you will get it) and swipe to deleter that folder

4)You are done, just reboot your device

* METHOD 2*

Recommend For Xposed Users
1)Download Magisk Manager For Recovery by @VR25 From Magisk Respo.

2)Flash via Magisk or Recovery (works even after you are stuck in bootloop)

3) Now Go to Recovery Terminal

4)Type the fallowing Command
"/data/media/mm" without quotes

5)Type "a" without quotes to enable or disable magisk module)

6)Now type keyword (first two, three letters matching with magisk module and enter to disable it

Suppose An xposed module is causing bootloop (Assuming you have Ed Xposed Framework Installed)
Just type Ed or Xposed keyword to disable This module and other module similarly and you are done

You may add that you need to enter twice = to do what Ctrl+C as said in the app. In the last step
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beeshyams For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift beeshyams Ad-Free
12th March 2019, 02:06 PM |#4  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Thanks. I just included this thread in my signature
3rd February 2020, 05:52 PM |#5  
Flag GoiΓ’nia
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Thank you so very much, Mr. uraniam9. You just saved me a hell lot of work restoring my phone. God bless you.

I just can't make Edxposed work, system hangs on the Samsung animated logo. Device is SM-J730G/DS running stock official with Magisk 20.3 and latest TWRP for my device. I'm getting this problem flashing both sandhook or that other one I forgot it's name.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)