How does one get the file?

Needs to be leaked from LG/MTK
So bribe someone to give you the file who works there
28th August 2019, 03:35 PM |#92  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 24

Donate to Me
More
Got a security update notification on my phone this morning. Half-awake, I clicked it, noticed it was 98mb, and clicked restart to begin the process. I thought with such a small update it wouldn't take long. It's been three hours and it's stuck at the logo screen. Tried to reset it, but it just boot loops a couple times and then stays on the logo. Did Google just brick my phone?

Anyone else with this issue?

Stock Q710ULM
28th August 2019, 05:12 PM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookster128

Got a security update notification on my phone this morning. Half-awake, I clicked it, noticed it was 98mb, and clicked restart to begin the process. I thought with such a small update it wouldn't take long. It's been three hours and it's stuck at the logo screen. Tried to reset it, but it just boot loops a couple times and then stays on the logo. Did Google just brick my phone?

Anyone else with this issue?

Stock Q710ULM

Probably, you can just flash stock and it will be fine. Its most likely just lg not google though lg is bad.
29th August 2019, 12:49 AM |#94  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 24

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awireless

Probably, you can just flash stock and it will be fine. Its most likely just lg not google though lg is bad.

Not that simple this time, my friend. It will not fully engage DL mode, so I cannot flash anything. I have tried several things, and several programs, but have yet to acquire a positive connection between computer and phone. I dealt with this issue before when I first bought the phone from eBay. I'm in the process of re-tracing my steps now.

Thanks for your input.
2nd September 2019, 09:10 AM |#95  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Has anyone unlocked the Q710AL? It is more of a partial unlock but not sure how much good it will be within the states as it seems to only be for cdma.
2nd September 2019, 04:41 PM |#96  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0new0rk

Has anyone unlocked the Q710AL? It is more of a partial unlock but not sure how much good it will be within the states as it seems to only be for cdma.

No have not seen anyone unlock it. what partial unlock are you referring to?
2nd September 2019, 11:44 PM |#97  

More
Quote:

No have not seen anyone unlock it. what partial unlock are you referring to?

I attached the instructions in a text file. So hopefully there will not be a mile long thread of "QUOTE's" Let me know if you give it a shot. I will edit this post to give credit and a link to a youtube video once I get to my other laptop.

It is done with shortcut master lite. So it should be safer than flashing etc.

This is for Sprint/Boost Stylo 4. May work on others like the Q710PL.

Here is where the credit goes to youtu.be/oCCYA62EwuA I think they are part of Yemen group.

I also unlocked a j3 and j7 from tracfone from there blog. Usually cannot find someone to give a tracfone to around here.
Attached Files
File Type: txt stylo4.txt - [Click for QR Code] (1.7 KB, 142 views)
8th September 2019, 10:47 PM |#98  
Flag West Palm Beach, FL

More
Been years, I last had a NOTE 5 and installed a custom rom on it, it was so much better having that freedom, I bought the Amazon Prime LG Stylo 4 (basically the stylo 4+) and the lack of info and roms is making me think it is not worth the time to root, there are people that say kingroot is the way to go, but truly I only trust if XDA guys are behind those words. So what is the issue with this phone? Should I just buy a NOTE 8/9 and work from there, or can I stay with this 250usd phone and get a great rom?
9th September 2019, 05:22 PM |#99  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford1040

Been years, I last had a NOTE 5 and installed a custom rom on it, it was so much better having that freedom, I bought the Amazon Prime LG Stylo 4 (basically the stylo 4+) and the lack of info and roms is making me think it is not worth the time to root, there are people that say kingroot is the way to go, but truly I only trust if XDA guys are behind those words. So what is the issue with this phone? Should I just buy a NOTE 8/9 and work from there, or can I stay with this 250usd phone and get a great rom?

Its becuase no devs are working on this device and no one is trying to get leaked files or patch anything. If you do want to get note8/9 get the F model one its the international very easy to root and install custom ROMS. Trust me ive been working on stylo 4 but without support from the people who has been doing this for ever cant get very far.
The Following User Says Thank You to awireless For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift awireless Ad-Free
9th September 2019, 08:24 PM |#100  
Flag West Palm Beach, FL

More
Quote:

Its becuase no devs are working on this device and no one is trying to get leaked files or patch anything. If you do want to get note8/9 get the F model one its the international very easy to root and install custom ROMS. Trust me ive been working on stylo 4 but without support from the people who has been doing this for ever cant get very far.

Thank you for quick reply, and advice. I am sticking to this phone for a little bit, maybe till december I guess, if anyone including yourself has a sure fire way to safely root and rom this phone please don't stay silent lol
10th September 2019, 05:23 PM |#101  
Flag West Palm Beach, FL

More
A web search shows a way to root, is it safe at all?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg-stylo-4, q stylus, q stylus+, stylo 4, stylo 4 plus, stylo 4+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)