Thanks Meter: 132

By CCJ22, Senior Member on 7th August 2018, 11:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd July 2019, 12:28 AM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookster128

TADAAA!!! If anyone cares, I got it working. All that trouble just to discover it's Google locked! Just one more obstacle to overcome.

Hey how did you get it flashed? mine has small white text that says all slots are unbootable did you get kdz or something?

3rd July 2019, 12:54 AM |#72  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awireless

Hey how did you get it flashed? mine has small white text that says all slots are unbootable did you get kdz or something?

Does the screen look like the one in the post previous to the one you quoted? After that screen, I turned off the phone and tried to enter DL mode again (Hold volume up while plugging the phone into the computer, release volume when it shows DL mode screen). It took a long time for the Firmware Update screen to appear, but it finally did. I tried LG UP, but it failed and told me to use LG Bridge on the Software Update tab. Worked beautifully after that! Hope it works for you!

I did have the kdz file, but it was unnecessary. LG Bridge downloaded its own thing.
3rd July 2019, 12:57 AM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:

Does the screen look like the one in the post previous to the one you quoted? After that screen, I turned off the phone and tried to enter DL mode again (Hold volume up while plugging the phone into the computer, release volume when it shows DL mode screen). It took a long time for the Firmware Update screen to appear, but it finally did. I tried LG UP, but it failed and told me to use LG Bridge on the Software Update tab. Worked beautifully after that! Hope it works for you!

I did have the kdz file, but it was unnecessary. LG Bridge downloaded its own thing.

What is the model of the phone?
3rd July 2019, 01:01 AM |#74  
Flag Charlotte

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awireless

What is the model of the phone?

Q710ULM for US Cellular
12th July 2019, 01:55 PM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Has anyone figured out that this phone can become a power supply and charge other phones and devices?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Does anyone possess a boot image for the MetroPCS variant of this phone. Or can anyone come into possessing a boot image dump? Cuz if so that would be swell
19th July 2019, 05:28 AM |#76  
Flag Charlotte

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinuxAndroid4evr

Has anyone figured out that this phone can become a power supply and charge other phones and devices?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Does anyone possess a boot image for the MetroPCS variant of this phone. Or can anyone come into possessing a boot image dump? Cuz if so that would be swell

Yes, I saw it as an option when I plugged it into my computer. Obviously don't need to do that, but if you have a double USB-C cable, then I guess you could charge a friend's phone.

I checked on Android file host for the firmware; didn't find anything. I'm sure there's a .kdz floating around somewhere. If you need stock reflash, can't you enter DL mode and flash with LG bridge or LG UP?
Today, 02:18 AM |#77  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I'm looking for the latest USA factory unlocked firmware for the Stylo 4 (KDZ file), does anyone know where I can find that? I have looked everywhere I can think of and everyone has carrier specific firmware, but not the one I am looking for.

The specific model is LMQ710ULM.AUSABK.

The IMEI is: 357183090498307
Today, 02:30 AM |#78  
Flag Charlotte

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyPsyche

I'm looking for the latest USA factory unlocked firmware for the Stylo 4 (KDZ file), does anyone know where I can find that? I have looked everywhere I can think of and everyone has carrier specific firmware, but not the one I am looking for.

The specific model is LMQ710ULM.AUSABK.

The IMEI is: 357183090498307

https://lg-firmwares.com/lg-lmq710ul...#tab=firmwares

See if that helps out
Today, 02:34 AM |#79  

More
Quote:

https://lg-firmwares.com/lg-lmq710ul...#tab=firmwares

See if that helps out

Unfortunately, I have tried there. My region code is USA.
Today, 02:41 AM |#80  
Flag Charlotte

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyPsyche

Unfortunately, I have tried there. My region code is USA.

Eh, I tried. It's the ones I downloaded but then didn't need. LG Bridge downloaded the proper .kdz for me. I'm USA too. I'm not sure why you stated that again... The first two are NOA, whatever that is, but the rest are for US Cellular. They use unlocked phones so the firmware for the QLM is widely available. Sorry it's not what you need though.
Today, 02:59 AM |#81  

More
Quote:

Eh, I tried. It's the ones I downloaded but then didn't need. LG Bridge downloaded the proper .kdz for me. I'm USA too. I'm not sure why you stated that again... The first two are NOA, whatever that is, but the rest are for US Cellular. They use unlocked phones so the firmware for the QLM is widely available. Sorry it's not what you need though.

The region code USA for LG is the specific suffix code for a factory unlocked LG Stylo 4. The hardware is slightly different than most carrier Stylo 4's.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg-stylo-4, q stylus, q stylus+, stylo 4, stylo 4 plus, stylo 4+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)