Thanks Meter: 137

By CCJ22, Senior Member on 7th August 2018, 11:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st July 2019, 02:59 AM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookster128

Eh, I tried. It's the ones I downloaded but then didn't need. LG Bridge downloaded the proper .kdz for me. I'm USA too. I'm not sure why you stated that again... The first two are NOA, whatever that is, but the rest are for US Cellular. They use unlocked phones so the firmware for the QLM is widely available. Sorry it's not what you need though.

The region code USA for LG is the specific suffix code for a factory unlocked LG Stylo 4. The hardware is slightly different than most carrier Stylo 4's.

12th August 2019, 10:16 PM |#82  
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello guys is it posible to unlock the USA Sprint variant to use on T-mobile? i've gone to a few 3rd party unlocking sites but till now they haven't given me a clear answer. So i was redirected to this thread.
12th August 2019, 11:51 PM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocords

Hello guys is it posible to unlock the USA Sprint variant to use on T-mobile? i've gone to a few 3rd party unlocking sites but till now they haven't given me a clear answer. So i was redirected to this thread.

No its not no one is working on unlocking this device so no solution will probably every come. I need the MTK DA file for the Q710AL to resotre strock firmware on the device if someone gets this file for me i can also work on unlocking this device but cant do anything without the DA file.
13th August 2019, 05:46 AM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Is it possible to sim unlock the metro version for free? If not where can I get the cheapest price. Can't be rooted so I want to sell it off
13th August 2019, 03:24 PM |#85  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limon_Lime

Is it possible to sim unlock the metro version for free? If not where can I get the cheapest price. Can't be rooted so I want to sell it off

I have not found solution for that device. I know there is a service called t-mobile/metro pcs device unlock app and it allows you to unlock your device through the official unlock app its around $25 and i dont know if it works with stylo 4
13th August 2019, 08:44 PM |#86  
Flag San Juan

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awireless

I have not found solution for that device. I know there is a service called t-mobile/metro pcs device unlock app and it allows you to unlock your device through the official unlock app its around $25 and i dont know if it works with stylo 4

i tried it with the T-Mobile one and it did work, i just inserted a sim from another carrier and it redirected me to the Device Unlock app and i just permanent unlock the phones. But with the Sprint one i insert a Sim and nothing happens, i also cant open any hidden menu through codes and since i cant root it either im stuck there right now with the invalid sim card notice.
13th August 2019, 08:47 PM |#87  

More
Quote:

i tried it with the T-Mobile one and it did work, i just inserted a sim from another carrier and it redirected me to the Device Unlock app and i just permanent unlock the phones. But with the Sprint one i insert a Sim and nothing happens, i also cant open any hidden menu through codes and since i cant root it either im stuck there right now with the invalid sim card notice.

Correct no solution for sprint
14th August 2019, 01:36 AM |#88  
Flag San Juan

More
Quote:

Correct no solution for sprint

Woah thats a shame, but there should be a solution for this right? i mean it shouldn't be imposible, more likely nobody has found the method.
14th August 2019, 04:13 PM |#89  

More
Quote:

Woah thats a shame, but there should be a solution for this right? i mean it shouldn't be imposible, more likely nobody has found the method.

Yeah its not impossible none of the developers are working on this phone because its not popular not worth there time. I believe i can figure it out but we need DA file leaked from MTK/LG and no one cares about this phone to get it.
16th August 2019, 12:05 PM |#90  

More
Shame. I bought the sprint/boost variant from eBay before reading this. My phone just says invalid sim, I thought it will be a simple network unlock . Guys let's try come up with a method. Anyone to point me in the right direction before I smash this thing

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Quote:

Yeah its not impossible none of the developers are working on this phone because its not popular not worth there time. I believe i can figure it out but we need DA file leaked from MTK/LG and no one cares about this phone to get it.

How does one get the file?
16th August 2019, 03:26 PM |#91  

More
How does one get the file?

Needs to be leaked from LG/MTK
So bribe someone to give you the file who works there
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg-stylo-4, q stylus, q stylus+, stylo 4, stylo 4 plus, stylo 4+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)