Unlocking bootloader is useless for 90% of users
- Only for fastboot commands
- Unlocking bootloader avoid warranty
You can do lot of things without unlock:
- Install TWRP (with Upgradetool)
- Install custom system, logo, boot, etc ... with upgradetool
You can root without unlock:
- Download firmware (T1P2) from teclast website and unpack in PC folder, ex: "T30_firm".
- Download and install "MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8" for MTK drivers (search on google)
- Connect your T30 to PC with usb
- In "T30_firm/firmware" folder, copy "boot-verified.img" to you T30
- Install magisk manager on your T30 an launch it
- Choose install magisk by "patch a file", choose your "boot-verified.img" and wait
- Now, you have a "magisk-patched.img" file in download folder
- Copy "magisk-patched.img" on your "T30_firm" folder PC
- Launch "Upgrade tools.exe" in "T30_firm/upgrade tool" folder
- Unselect all "img" files
- Select only "boot" line and choose your "magisk-patched.img" (click on same line, "location" column)
- Shutdown your T30 (allways connected to pc)
- Clic on "download" in upgrade tool and wait for big popup with green "V"
You can disconnect you T30 and boot.
Open magisk manager, "tada !" magisk is ready
When I turn off the T30 and press download, nothing happens anymore. I tried it on both Windows 7 and Windows 10. Just nothing. I'm waiting 10 minutes, then I'll put a stop and i'm done. No change. Does the tablet really have to turn off? Otherwise it's very well described, I think I'm making a mistake somewhere, I just don't know where.
Don't flash chinese firmware mentioned above by @TechGuru123
This firmware erase all your partitions,your NVRAM and IMEI
You will lose IMEI and it's hard to recover !
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|