FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Tutorial] ROOT for Hisense Smartphones & Tablets

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Shewolf1024, Junior Member on 7th November 2015, 08:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

After all, I have succeeded in ROOTing my Hisense Sero 5 (HS-L691), here are the instructions how you (hopefully, if successful, please write feedback/say thanks ) can (hopefully all) ROOT your Hisense Smartphones & Tablets.

You will need:

• Kingroot in the latest version (currently I have installed 4.6.0).
Official Homepage: www[dot]kingroot[dot]net

[If you want to try it instead with Towelroot, Framaroot or similar, please post here, if it was or wasn't successful. Thanks! ]

1) Start Kingroot and wait until your smartphone model and "Root access is not available" appears.

2) Go (via the notification bar) to Settings -> Device: Apps -> Manage applications -> All.

3) Look at the end of the Apps list for the App with Chinese characters and a lock as an App icon (see screenshot).

4) Click "Force stop" and confirm the warning message with OK.

5) Switch (on the most recently used apps, home button double tap) to Kingroot and press the "TRY TO ROOT" button.

6) Wait until Kingroot reports the success (and share it with others, if you want. )

7) Now you can install Busybox, the modified Play Store, Lucky Patcher etc. (or for what ever you need ROOT. ) and enjoy yourselves life and possibilities of your Hisense Smartphones and/or Tablet.

Best wishes

Screenshot: www[dot]postimg[dot]org/image/jxvbbusxf/
The Following User Says Thank You to Shewolf1024 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shewolf1024 Ad-Free
12th September 2016, 05:16 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hisense F30 unable to root
Hi guys,
requesting your help in findings the ways to root Hisense F30 so that Play Store can be installed.
I have tried pretty much everything, from Kingroot to Framaroot to no success.
Any ideas?
8th November 2019, 08:24 PM |#3  
Flag cape town
Thanks Meter: 14

More
same here with hisense f23,there is no easy way to root this model except modifiy the rom then flash it then root.
Is there no easier way to do this with adb..etc
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)