30th July 2019, 11:14 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Glad to hear it worked for you!

31st July 2019, 07:51 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
root with magisk error
I root with magisk but when I reboot I have the error message "disable verified boot" and I can not reboot any further.
What to do for?
31st July 2019, 10:02 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Deleted
Deleted
2nd August 2019, 08:45 PM |#24  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Just got this phone today and so far, I love it. Only gripe is the volume on calls and system volume in general. Does anyone have a tweak for this to make it better?
7th August 2019, 08:47 AM |#25  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasolini

Just got this phone today and so far, I love it. Only gripe is the volume on calls and system volume in general. Does anyone have a tweak for this to make it better?

I noticed this too, and Viper4Android can actually fix this too (I'm a huge fan of this mod if you couldn't already tell from all my previous posts about it lol). If you install it and max out the "Playback Gain" under "Speaker" it seems to affect both the regular phone speaker and the earpiece at the top of the phone too. It's not a night and day difference on the earpiece, but it's definitely louder than before. The bottom speaker gets considerably louder though, and you can adjust the bass/EQ to make it a bit thicker and less 'tinny'. The only downside to enabling the Playback Gain boost is that when you pause and play something (like a YouTube video for instance) it takes a short second or two to fade in to full loudness.

If you don't want to install Viper you can try out toggling "BesLoudness" under Settings >> Sounds >> Advanced >> Sound Enhancements. Although this seems to only affect the bottom speaker and not the earpiece or calls.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by seveux

I root with magisk but when I reboot I have the error message "disable verified boot" and I can not reboot any further.
What to do for?

I haven't encountered that error... I hope you were able to sort it out by now, but if not would you be able to elaborate?

For instance, do you get that message as it boots up on the UMIDIGI logo screen or somewhere else? Did you try reflashing again with SP Flash Tool to make sure everything went through properly?
The Following User Says Thank You to SeekerofLight.iz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SeekerofLight.iz Ad-Free
12th August 2019, 07:40 AM |#26  
Flag Baku

More
What, nobody needs TWRP?
12th August 2019, 02:49 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by venso

What, nobody needs TWRP?

Do you try this website if it help?
https://unofficialtwrp.com/unofficia...umidigi-power/
I am still waiting for my phone....
12th August 2019, 06:02 PM |#28  
Flag Baku

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimLe

Do you try this website if it help?
https://unofficialtwrp.com/unofficia...umidigi-power/
I am still waiting for my phone....

UMIDIGI POWER has 2 firmware versions: 1.3 and 1.5. I tried to flash this TWRP and got a bootlap. The bootloader is unlocked and I have full Root rights.
The only thing for this device is to do TWRP for version 1.3 and version 1.5
At https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&s...ost&p=87864709
TWRP 3.3.1 + ROOT for firmware 1.3 already exists, but there is still no firmware version 1.5
13th August 2019, 07:23 AM |#29  
Flag Baku

More
orange status
After receiving Ruth - you received an incorrect bootloader with a delay in loading and with an orange status. You need to download files from this link and flash these files through Flash Tools - For firmware version 1.3 or for version 1.5
Before flashing - remove the numbers at the beginning of the file
After flashing, the bootloader status will be normal and the delay for 5 seconds will disappear
https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&s...ost&p=87867053
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190801_1120191.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	4805387  
Attached Files
File Type: img 1.3_lk.img - [Click for QR Code] (716.5 KB, 34 views)
File Type: img 1.5_lk.img - [Click for QR Code] (716.5 KB, 42 views)
17th August 2019, 06:04 AM |#30  
Flag Baku

More
It is a pity that on version 1.5 UMIDIGI POWER no one wants or cannot do TWRP. I asked everywhere - and they are silent everywhere - there is no answer.
Only I need this TWRP? Then it’s clear that no one will create TWRP for one person. When one of the phone owners has a system crash - Then you will write and ask for a custom recovery, because you did not make a backup of the system and data in a timely manner, did not save IMEI ..... Anyway, this time will come .. This is a regular phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)