By ghost45, Senior Member on 14th June 2019, 08:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st November 2019, 07:29 AM |#81  
Flag Antalya
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmmerono

Hello, I said, I installed the TWRP + LK.IMG in my version 1.4 and there was softbrick. .
Then I installed the TWRP in version V1.2 plus the LK.IMG included in the package and there was again softbrick. .
Then install only the TWRP included in your link and NOT the lk.img in version V1.2 and eureka, it worked perfectly, delete data twice and then decrypt in mobile, restart in TWRP and flashing Magisk and after all that process, reboot into System and then back to TWRP to make the backup that came out perfect.
The biggest problem lies in the LK.img file, which must be of the same version as the stock, otherwise softbrick.

It's a good news.
The LK.IMG file removes the inscription Orange and a 5sec delay when the system boots. The LK.IMG file I gave from version 1.3 for version E
In any case, TWRP booted up and you made a backup copy of the phone. Have you tried to restore some part of what you saved? For example, Date or any other small section. How does the reboot process go to the System?
1st November 2019, 05:10 PM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Having problems with wifi calling and the phone connection randomly dropping
I haven't rooted phones in awhile, but I was wondering if anyones had similar issues with the wifi calling not working and the phone connection dropping as well? The bar at the top will just say no network connection, then I'll have to restart it to get it going again. Also, when I'm on wifi and have the wifi calling on, it'll say no service or emergency calls only at the top, but sometimes I can still get calls and texts. And when I send a text, it takes 3-4 min to go through. Has anyone rooted the phone and have seen these problems go away?
1st November 2019, 05:16 PM |#83  
Flag Antalya

More
I rutted the phone and I have no such problems with WIFI. Everything works fine, quickly and without breaks.
I would advise you to flash only the System section for your firmware version through FlashTools. Perhaps this will fix the problem with Wi-Fi
3rd November 2019, 04:53 PM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
Hi guys, did anyone try flashing a gsi over twrp? If yes, how did it go? Works well or there are some major bugs? Note that I'm willing to do some tests here, stock rom is pretty sluggish for my usage, and I think the phone could run smoother without it
8th November 2019, 11:01 PM |#85  

More
Is there any additional news about orange state?
I'm in that situation. No high speed access at the moment so no factory image to restore to.
9th November 2019, 05:51 AM |#86  

More
In a boot loop, can't download from TWRP links
Can't seem to finish downloading those TWRP files.
So I'm in fastboot mode waiting. It's got a great battery life while I'm trying to download working recovery image. Can anyone put it on WeTransfer, I can't seem to get it from the other links.
Thanks
9th November 2019, 11:58 AM |#87  

More
Anyone backed up lk2?
I accidentally flashed lk2 with lk1.img and now it won't boot into system.
9th November 2019, 05:35 PM |#88  
Flag Antalya

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamoo

I accidentally flashed lk2 with lk1.img and now it won't boot into system.

I flashed LK2 and LK1 from version 1.3 to 1.5 separately and together through Flash Tools and nothing affected the system boot. No cyclic bootloaders. If you have a problem, then it’s very easy to flash these files through the scatter file from the official firmware and flash them through Flash Tools

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Quote:

Can't seem to finish downloading those TWRP files.
So I'm in fastboot mode waiting. It's got a great battery life while I'm trying to download working recovery image. Can anyone put it on WeTransfer, I can't seem to get it from the other links.
Thanks

Download the official firmware and flash it again ------ Who and what are you waiting for?

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg95tux

Hi guys, did anyone try flashing a gsi over twrp? If yes, how did it go? Works well or there are some major bugs? Note that I'm willing to do some tests here, stock rom is pretty sluggish for my usage, and I think the phone could run smoother without it

Can't you do it yourself, or are you waiting for someone to do this for you on your phone? Take it and then share your experience. No need to wait for someone to do this for you.
9th November 2019, 07:16 PM |#89  

More
[QUOTE=venso;80840741]I flashed LK2 and LK1 from version 1.3 to 1.5 separately and together through Flash Tools and nothing affected the system boot. No cyclic bootloaders. If you have a problem, then it’s very easy to flash these files through the scatter file from the official firmware and flash them through Flash Tools[COLOR="Silver"]

Hi, yeah, I don't have high speed access at the moment, on 3G data. I was hoping someone could upload a link to the factory l2.img so I wouldn't have to go to Starbucks and download the whole factory image. Much appreciated if anyone inclined to do so. Cheers
10th November 2019, 06:25 AM |#90  
Flag Antalya

More
[QUOTE=Alamoo;80841711]
Quote:
Originally Posted by venso

I flashed LK2 and LK1 from version 1.3 to 1.5 separately and together through Flash Tools and nothing affected the system boot. No cyclic bootloaders. If you have a problem, then it’s very easy to flash these files through the scatter file from the official firmware and flash them through Flash Tools[COLOR="Silver"]

Hi, yeah, I don't have high speed access at the moment, on 3G data. I was hoping someone could upload a link to the factory l2.img so I wouldn't have to go to Starbucks and download the whole factory image. Much appreciated if anyone inclined to do so. Cheers

On page 3 in the middle of the 29th post there are links to these files ---- they are very small - 2 seconds to download them
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...t3939553/page3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	forum.xda-developers.com screen capture 2019-11-10_09-23-48.jpeg
Views:	12
Size:	181.3 KB
ID:	4871469  
The Following User Says Thank You to venso For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift venso Ad-Free
10th November 2019, 08:40 AM |#91  

More
[QUOTE=venso;80845577]
Quote:

On page 3 in the middle of the 29th post there are links to these files ---- they are very small - 2 seconds to download them
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...t3939553/page3

Thank u! I tried flashing it and still getting bootloop. I actually went to restaurant and downloaded the official Power 1.5 rar file (1.08 GB). When I got home, it was corrupted 😒.
I appreciate all the information and resources you and the others have put on this forum but I just can't seem to get it to work. I've flashed custom ROMs many times on Nexus 4, 7, etc. So easy! Now after 2 days, I'm fatigued, maybe I'm getting too old for this🤣. Or maybe these cheaper Chinese phones are more finicky or Android is more secure than a few years ago.
Now I'd just like to at least get a working phone going. I only wanted to root it because it wouldn't let me change my APNs but I can live with it if it'll at least be a functional phone.
I wonder if there is a link to stock recovery.img and flash that just to get a working phone. (Your prediction was correct: I forgot to make backups).
Cheerio
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
umidigi-power-4g

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)