1,473 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,130

By ghost45, Senior Member on 9th June 2019, 09:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th August 2019, 09:19 PM |#181  
Flag British Columbia
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I'm on 1.4 non EU firmware.. I don't really have any issues with the camera besides auto focus is a bit wonky and they are not the greatest quality..
I do see some green once in a while if using Duo.
I took several pictures in normal,wide and front and switched back and forth without any issues.
I have not tested the video function yet..

14th August 2019, 12:04 AM |#182  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuelmnf

Guys, witch modules of magisk did you use in the phone??

busybox for android NDK
Call Recorder - SKVALEX
Curl for android
exSDCard Access Enabler
GNU Utils for Android
MuteCameraSounds
rclone-mount
Riru core
Riru EdXposed
Youtube vanced (uninstall youtube updates first)
14th August 2019, 12:05 AM |#183  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmtinkerer

busybox for android NDK
Call Recorder - SKVALEX
Curl for android
exSDCard Access Enabler
GNU Utils for Android
MuteCameraSounds
rclone-mount
Riru core
Riru EdXposed
Youtube vanced (uninstall youtube updates first)

And with theses modules, what did you get in the normal phone life?
15th August 2019, 01:51 AM |#184  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
For some reason, even after rooting, I can't change the permissions for the SYSTEM folder. Adaway doesn't work because lack of permissions concerning the SYSTEM folder, and every time I get into the custom recovery it asks me to input a password to unencrypt the device. I never put a password on...
15th August 2019, 03:50 AM |#185  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Inappropriately implemented.
The procedure was previously published here.
(For firmware 1.4, however, it is necessary to use TWRP with a new kernel. Other than specified.
It was also later recommended Magisk 19.0 and not later.)
15th August 2019, 06:13 PM |#186  

More
Someone can do a all in one post about all the progress with the A5 PRO??
15th August 2019, 06:29 PM |#187  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
My phone is working properly. No problems with cameras, volume calls loud and clear (with Goodev volume booster) , rooted, sip calls working and so on.
There are only two issues:
1 - Constantely "System UI stoped". I cleared cache, reboot the phone several times, but no avail. The system ui keeps stoping randomly. Anyone with this problem? Any solution?
2 - Impossible to make backup to google drive if there is some screen lock: pin, patern or password. The button "Backup now" is disabled. If I change the screen lock to none or swipe then the "backup now" button is activated and it is possible to make a backup to google drive. Anyone else has experienced this condition? I think the backup should be done whatever the screen lock, like other phones. Any solution?

Other than this, the phone is great on its price range. We can't forget it is far from beeing a flagship.
15th August 2019, 06:43 PM |#188  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR8148

My phone is working properly. No problems with cameras, volume calls loud and clear (with Goodev volume booster) , rooted, sip calls working and so on.
There are only two issues:
1 - Constantely "System UI stoped". I cleared cache, reboot the phone several times, but no avail. The system ui keeps stoping randomly. Anyone with this problem? Any solution?
2 - Impossible to make backup to google drive if there is some screen lock: pin, patern or password. The button "Backup now" is disabled. If I change the screen lock to none or swipe then the "backup now" button is activated and it is possible to make a backup to google drive. Anyone else has experienced this condition? I think the backup should be done whatever the screen lock, like other phones. Any solution?

Other than this, the phone is great on its price range. We can't forget it is far from beeing a flagship.

With method did you use for root?
15th August 2019, 09:21 PM |#189  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuelmnf

With method did you use for root?

I aplied root with twrp. I used magisk v19.0 because versions more recent didn't allow introduce one file on system/etc/permissions to access native sip. On reboot the file disapeared. With magisk v19.0 the file remains.
If I didn't need root I could put the file with twrp and it would stay there but I need root for apps that need it like adaway.
16th August 2019, 12:01 AM |#190  

More
If you have root, get Device Info HW and you'll be able to edit your sound settings from it via root, I've not received my A5 Pro yet so I can't totally be sure it works here too, but you should see some advanced settings when root is enabled for the app. From there you can fully edit the amount of sound for each speaker and media type. That's call volume, mic volume and media volume, max volume for speakers and so on. Just give it a try.
16th August 2019, 05:15 AM |#191  

More
bug
bug

hangs and restarts
apps stop working
Any solution?

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbgm8ndb

The phone keeps telling me that "System UI has stopped working" when you click ok the screen goes blank and you have to unlock the phone again.
It seems to always do it couple of times on reboot, and then a couple of times throughout the day.
I have tried a factory reset.
I have tried clearing Cache.

Anyone esle found this problem, or got any suggestions?

YES!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)