UMIDIGI A5 Pro

1,473 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,147

By ghost45, Senior Member on 9th June 2019, 10:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th November 2019, 10:10 PM |#461  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I am using pixel experience but the camera that came with it cannot make use of the wide angle lens.
How can I fix this?

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SveKa

So i got this Phone and looking for root and cfw, wich one should i use now.. and wich is working flawles?

You can try pixel experience. I am using it now and it is good except the camera apk cannot take wide angle image.
If that is important, you better use the stock.
14th November 2019, 12:34 PM |#462  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does A5 Pro support raise to wake feature?
14th November 2019, 01:30 PM |#463  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ala_ma_kota

Does A5 Pro support raise to wake feature?

Not on stock ROM.
20th November 2019, 01:11 PM |#464  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingsquirrel

I am using pixel experience but the camera that came with it cannot make use of the wide angle lens.
How can I fix this?

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

You can try pixel experience. I am using it now and it is good except the camera apk cannot take wide angle image.
If that is important, you better use the stock.

Please can you drop the link to all needed files and stuff for the Pixel Experience? Thank you very seriously.
2nd December 2019, 10:09 AM |#465  

More
Anyone else having issues with wifi when bluetooth is connected? My download bandwidth drops to 10% at best of the normal value, both in 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz. Signal strength and upload speed seems unaffected.
3rd December 2019, 09:13 PM |#466  
Flag Metro NY/NE Region
Thanks Meter: 310

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amer2703

Anyone else having issues with wifi when bluetooth is connected? My download bandwidth drops to 10% at best of the normal value, both in 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz. Signal strength and upload speed seems unaffected.

That seemed to be a known side "effect" of using BT and WiFi together, previously reported & mentioned by others. WiFi speed is better for me on 5Ghz band, slower on 2.4 even without using BT. Probably b/c of hardware or chipsets used ... not expecting Umidigi to come up with a solution or fix.
5th December 2019, 06:16 PM |#467  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
hello any news about android 10 for that good phone thanks
Today, 04:12 AM |#468  

More
Hi, Can anybody hellp me plz I try to flash my umidigi a5 pro with sp flash and after done i lost my fingerpreint sensor it doesn't work any more . Also the phone stuck all time and even the password doesn't work when i click it phone stuck
Can any one help me plz
NB: i try all version of update of this phone the same thing !?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
umidigi-a5-pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)