UMIDIGI F1 Play

1,472 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,101

By ghost45, Senior Member on 19th April 2019, 08:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th May 2019, 03:58 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I bought this smartphone because my old coward, this one attracted me by its price and its characteristics in the description of the product.
I received the smartphone quickly in a box with its charger, a custom protective case and an additional protective film for the screen, knowing that the screen is already protected.
After several days of use I realize that I made a good deal by buying this smartphone because the latter is no exaggeration has the features of smartphones that cost more than double today on the market.
- A battery of 5150 mAh of large capacity allowing up to three days of use finished the refills of every day.
-a 6.3-inch screen which I find super good, because the phone despite its size is easily maintainable in hand, especially since the fingerprint detector is on the back of the smartphone, which allows to unlock the latter with the index without difficulty.
- Excellent 48MP and 8MP front camera quality
-64 GB of expandable storage by micro SD card.
-6 GB of ram which allows to support a maximum of application especially considering the capacity of storage.
-supports dual SIM card, 4G, facial recognition ...
frankly with all its quality, the price / quality ratio is more than excellent (See for yourself the prices of similar smartphone market).
I'm going to order another one for my wife because her S7 edge is getting old

20th May 2019, 08:06 AM |#22  

More
Help!
After installing the original rom, Android 9, Umidigi F1 Play, on the screen is always visible in red letters, TEE: not activated and Google: not activated!
I can not to remove the letters.
That's not the only problem.
The IMEI and MEID numbers have also changed! I tried several times to reinstall the OS, restore the factory settings, but nothing helps!
In the flash tool i tried with (format all + download), (download) and (Upgrade). Nothing helped!
I downloaded the flash rom from the Umidigi website and followed the instructions.
What should I do, how can I fix it? Why have IMEI and MEID numbers changed?
20th May 2019, 11:35 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
@Damir2018,why do you have used format all?
Now to replace the yours original imei visit the official thread in umidigi forum to how to replace the imei.
In the future "NEVER" use format all procedure!
20th May 2019, 12:05 PM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost45

Now to replace the yours original imei visit the official thread in umidigi forum to how to replace the imei.

I used the format all, because after (download only) showed those red letters on the screen. I thought the format would be removed from the screen. But the letters remained on the screen, only imei and meid numbers changed.
21st May 2019, 05:49 PM |#25  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost45

You did not help me a bit. Umidigi company does not respond to my messages.
22nd May 2019, 07:33 AM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zironia

I installed pixel experience 3/24 a/b gsi build last night and have been using it today with great success. The camera app with the rom doesn't work right though. I rooted the phone with magisk and enabled camera 2api then downloaded gcam from the play store. It works fine. None of the issues I had with Bliss Rom.

Which version of the pixel experience did you use? I just downloaded the unofficial pie and keep getting stuck in bootloop.

Cheers
22nd May 2019, 12:40 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnqtvo

Which version of the pixel experience did you use? I just downloaded the unofficial pie and keep getting stuck in bootloop.

Cheers

March 24th a/b. The newest version will not boot.
22nd May 2019, 08:19 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damir2018

You did not help me a bit. Umidigi company does not respond to my messages.

Is not easy to answer to everybody.. Tell me.. What do you want to say..
23rd May 2019, 09:48 AM |#29  
Flag Algodonales
Thanks Meter: 260

Donate to Me
More
I have gotten my F1 on Tuesday and love it! It's snappy, the camera is good (enough for me) and it does everything I expect from a smartphone.

So far, I have not dared to root it, though, as I read somewhere else that OTA updates won't work anymore as soon as TWRP is in place.

Can anybody confirm that the F1 still receives OTA updates with TWRP and Magisk installed?

Thanks and cheers,
Sascha
The Following User Says Thank You to InTheY2K For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift InTheY2K Ad-Free
23rd May 2019, 12:51 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Once you root it will not install ota. You can simply flash stock recovery though spflash tools and install the update. Then go back and root again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zironia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zironia Ad-Free
23rd May 2019, 03:34 PM |#31  
Flag Algodonales
Thanks Meter: 260

Donate to Me
More
Thanks. Of course, that would be a workaround but it sounds quite cumbersome. I'll have to think about it again.

Gesendet von meinem F1 mit Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
umidigi-f1-play

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)