By ghost45, Senior Member on 13th March 2019, 09:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th April 2019, 06:55 PM |#21  
Flag MTL
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by totmakina

How long did it take to receive it, my friend? I asked for it yesterday and I already want to have it in the. Hands

Got it shipped from umidigi official store on aliexpress friday last week.

17th April 2019, 07:13 PM |#22  
Flag Brussels
Thanks Meter: 41

More
I got mine from Indiegogo with DHL express perk and it arrived in about a week from the day of shipment. It seems marvellous!

Sent from my S3_Pro using Tapatalk
17th April 2019, 07:22 PM |#23  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cy-rock

Got it shipped from umidigi official store on aliexpress friday last week.

I only take you a week? I also bought it yesterday at officiel store umidigi de Aliexpress. That means I'll receive it soon too. I'm in Spain
Estoy esperando ya recibirlo para poder flashear el TWRP creado por Ghost.
Have you installed the treble Check apk to verify if it supports treble? What kind of device is ours? TO? or A / B?
I think Ghost said he would work on treble.
17th April 2019, 09:44 PM |#24  
Flag Brussels

More
Yeah, it supports Treble.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190417-224241.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	4744552

17th April 2019, 10:30 PM |#25  
Flag MTL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by totmakina

I only take you a week? I also bought it yesterday at officiel store umidigi de Aliexpress. That means I'll receive it soon too. I'm in Spain
Estoy esperando ya recibirlo para poder flashear el TWRP creado por Ghost.
Have you installed the treble Check apk to verify if it supports treble? What kind of device is ours? TO? or A / B?
I think Ghost said he would work on treble.

https://www.cyanogenmods.org/forums/...midigi-s3-pro/

https://unofficialtwrp.com/how-to-in...midigi-s3-pro/

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stazz83

I got mine from Indiegogo with DHL express perk and it arrived in about a weed from the day of shipment. It seems marvellous!

Battery is great
Camera software needs improvement
Coming from Miui I miss some gestures and other tweaks.. But bare Android it is 😁
Could be faster.. Memory management could be improved too I feel like

I saw a new official rom is out but no OTA yet.. You can flash it using the mediatek tools
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cy-rock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cy-rock Ad-Free
17th April 2019, 10:42 PM |#26  
Flag Brussels

More
Have you tried the 20190412 update from Umidigi forum? Any notable improvements?

18th April 2019, 02:06 AM |#27  
Flag MTL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stazz83

Have you tried the 20190412 update from Umidigi forum? Any notable improvements?

I didn't, maybe this weekend when I'll have time!

Changelog says camera improvements so it's encouraging
19th April 2019, 07:37 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,101

Donate to Me
More
@Everybody,
The recovery modded by material design and all the steps to receive right root on this new device is located in first page.

@cy-rock,
sorry but is bad taste that you pubblish here the procedure to build a custom recovery when there is already one in testing phase, and the same to build the scatter file when there is already one original version and the same to the procedure to how to root in alternative web link not connected with xda-developers !
All the procedure described to use mtkdrodtools is too old and not actualized with our new devices with new hardware and not run at all because this Russian tool is not actualized it remained at 2012/13 how could be to create a recovery with new partitions? with new details?
I studied from too many years these Mtk devices and i know well all the hardware of Mtk devices.

The Following User Says Thank You to ghost45 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ghost45 Ad-Free
19th April 2019, 08:00 AM |#29  
Flag MTL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost45

@Everybody,
The recovery modded by material design and all the steps to receive right root on this new device is located in first page.

@cy-rock,
sorry but is bad taste that you pubblish here the procedure to build a custom recovery when there is already one in testing phase, and the same to build the scatter file when there is already one original version and the same to the procedure to how to root in alternative web link not connected with xda-developers !

Mu bad.. But I didn't read the first page and copy pasted it rapidly some links for someone that asked

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

I dunno if someone tried installing the drivers... But it's a pain.. Even on win 10

I'm constantly having

Device cannot be start

... Signature has been disable.
19th April 2019, 08:04 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,101

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cy-rock

Mu bad.. But I didn't read the first page and copy pasted it rapidly some links for someone that asked

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

I dunno if someone tried installing the drivers... But it's a pain.. Even on win 10

I'm constantly having

Device cannot be start

... Signature has been disable.

All the procedure described to use mtkdrodtools is too old and not actualized with our new devices with new hardware and not run at all because this Russian tool is not actualized it remained at 2012/13 how could be to create a recovery with new partitions? with new details?
I studied from too many years these Mtk devices and i know well all the hardware of Mtk devices.

Please i tell you to have respect to the work to everybody....if you want to give me an hand you are welcome! But ask and change opinions with me please!
19th April 2019, 08:07 AM |#31  
Flag MTL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost45

Please i tell you to have respect to the work to everybody....if you want to give me an hand you are welcome! But ask and change opinions with me please!

I totally agree!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
umidigi-s3-pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)