Originally Posted by CAPPIE37

sorry to go off topic...but,
How do i upload a picture on here?
it asks for my pictures urL
wtf? its on my computer, J: ( drive j )
can anyone help? please..,
thank you!

[ Off-topic ]

There's an attachment button on the right of the first row of the editor tools, it's a paper clip symbol.
Hope it helps. You have the option to upload multiple files.

[ Off-topic ]
21st October 2019, 04:30 PM |#492  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Does someone have nvcfg,nvram and nvdata backup i can use to restore my google certificate? I have tired all verision of SN writer and the special one it still does not work. I have my imei's and Meid so i can retore those not problem. Just want to get rid of this damn red text
8th November 2019, 04:08 PM |#493  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
S3 Pro fixed....TEE and Google Certificate restored
TEE and Google red text warnings gone.

If your like me the red text has been very very annoying. I was actually looking to see about buying another phone on the sale 11.11.

I kept using the special SN Writer and kept geting the error "TEE PL Failed with -19" no matter what verision I tired. I even tried using SPFT to download the TEE.img from different roms no success. (mentioned in another thread to make a difference)

My solution came by accident; I used SPFT to flash the EAA_20190708 version onto my S3. Im in the US so I am aware that this is not my ROM. Once successful I used the special SN writer for EAA_S3pro and selected the files for MD and AP. Only selected wifi in config with autogen option. (Did not bother with IMEI's as it has been failing for me for 3 weeks). and I finally got the successful/pass notification on SN Writer.

Booted the phone and immediately noticed no more red TEE and Google....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

used SN writer again to restore IMEI's and MEID (plenty examples of how to do that if you haven't done that already). But this time on SN writer under Options uncheck TEE support.

By now you should be familiar enough to go ahead and reflash your phone with the proper latest ROM for your region.

Best of luck everyone. Im very happy with this phone, looking to buy another phone because of this i was disappointed to see that without paying more than i did for this phone this is still a great deal. The new F2 is basically the same phone with 3 more cameras. Hopefully the S4 pro improves on that with the addition of an AMOLED screen.
Yesterday, 09:10 PM |#494  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
I'm going to be that guy, sorry: I haven't read through the 50 pages on the sub yet, but want to know:

Have any developers indicated any interest in creating an Android 10 ROM for the Umidigi S3 Pro?
Yesterday, 11:41 PM |#495  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesamim

I'm going to be that guy, sorry: I haven't read through the 50 pages on the sub yet, but want to know:

Have any developers indicated any interest in creating an Android 10 ROM for the Umidigi S3 Pro?

If you look at the treble Roms page there are some there you can install, I haven't tried any yet myself though...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
umidigi-s3-pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)