Remove All Ads from XDA

Umx u683cl twrp

89 posts
Thanks Meter: 35

By sc0rp1, Member on 21st November 2019, 06:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Link To stock bellow
Updated Tutorial:

Hey guys, im back! Here's a TWRP port and root for umx u683cl as promised (Custom Rom Coming soon!)

Requirement:
-QPST installed
-Run Qfil
-Connect phone to Computer then adb reboot edl
-Tools > Partition Manager > right click on Recovery > Manage Partition Manager > Load image > Select my twrp.
-Once done Hold Volume UP and Close Qfil, It'll automatically reboot your phone.
-Install Magisk.zip
-Reboot to system and install magisk manager apk
-Enjoy

Stock : https://www.mediafire.com/file/uyatm...patch.zip/file

Feel free to buy me a coffee if this helped you thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip U683CL-twrp.zip - [Click for QR Code] (13.58 MB, 376 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sc0rp1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sc0rp1 Ad-Free
24th November 2019, 06:03 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
does anyone have a copy of the full stock rom? i am in a bootloop of some type and cant seem to get out of it
24th November 2019, 06:39 AM |#3  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsteve62275

does anyone have a copy of the full stock rom? i am in a bootloop of some type and cant seem to get out of it

i'll upload full stock tonight. Same version i have that works with root and twrp
The Following User Says Thank You to sc0rp1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sc0rp1 Ad-Free
24th November 2019, 07:10 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc0rp1

i'll upload full stock tonight. Same version i have that works with root and twrp

That would be wonderful, I'm still having problems with this also.

Thank you for doing all this, I'm still having problems and slowly figuring it out. I've never "hacked" a phone before, never really had to, I'm totally new to all this. But this phone is a nightmare with all the pre-installed crap, bloatware, malware, spyware, adware bullshit that comes with it. Most of which is actually considered a system file that you can't fully remove without a ROOT. (Seriously ****ing "Facebook" is considered a core system file?!?!? Really?!?!? ) I'd really like a cleaned-customizable ROM for it.

Sadly though this phone is nearly useless with Assurance Wireless's pre-installed ROM which is so loaded with so much crap-ware that it's already eating up most of my system before I even install/run anything.
((Edit: P.S. and can someone please tell me why it comes with three different programs for text messaging that are virtually identical? (Two of which can't be removed fully without root.))
24th November 2019, 10:28 AM |#5  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow Heart

Thank you for doing all this, I'm still having problems and slowly figuring it out. I've never "hacked" a phone before, never really had to, I'm totally new to all this. But this phone is a nightmare with all the pre-installed crap, bloatware, malware, spyware, adware bullshit that comes with it. Most of which is actually considered a system file that you can't fully remove without a ROOT. (Seriously ****ing "Facebook" is considered a core system file?!?!? Really?!?!? ) I'd really like a cleaned-customizable ROM for it.

Sadly though this phone is nearly useless with Assurance Wireless's pre-installed ROM which is so loaded with so much crap-ware that it's already eating up most of my system before I even install/run anything.
((Edit: P.S. and can someone please tell me why it comes with three different programs for text messaging that are virtually identical? (Two of which can't be removed fully without root.))

it's ok, i understand the frustration, i remember the days of having to wait months for someone else to finally decide to release a root method.
I'm having to downgrade my phone and wiping it clean before doing a full backup (which im doing now). then reflash it on my phone to test its working and none of my personal info or logins are left in there. finally i'll upload it. i'll message you to let you know when its online.
Should be up in 2 or 3 hours. Again....my connection is crap and my upload speeds are at 500kb/s for amost 3GB of upload, its gonna take a minute. So bear with me please.
24th November 2019, 11:02 AM |#6  

More
cant tell you how much i appreciate all the help that everyone on this site shows, especially to us newbies lol! much thanks and respect to each of you!
24th November 2019, 09:28 PM |#7  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow Heart

here you go
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...k-rom-t4009001
26th November 2019, 10:30 AM |#8  

More
Thanks for the rom but i cant get the phone to do anything now. I fear it may be a paperweight 😔😔😔
Black screen of dead dead dead lol
26th November 2019, 11:41 AM |#9  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for the rom but i cant get the phone to do anything now. I fear it may be a paperweight

My rom wont affect your sbl partition and thus edl mode should still be working to reflash stock.
Im currently backing up my phone and will upload the latest software update rom. It should work, with Root and debloated.
Give me about an hour and i will get back to you with the link.
26th November 2019, 01:58 PM |#10  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for the rom but i cant get the phone to do anything now. I fear it may be a paperweight

Sent u a private message. lmk how it goes so I can post it or make some changes if it doesnt work.
26th November 2019, 02:59 PM |#11  

More
Will do, should know in about an hour. Thanks a bunch.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)