FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Is this thread helpfull?

Yes
 
52 Vote(s)
78.79%
No
 
14 Vote(s)
21.21%

[unlock] [network] [carrier] any samsung device with samsung tool

65 posts
Thanks Meter: 73
 
By ANZIL AKKU, Member on 6th February 2017, 11:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
UNLOCK SIM ON ANY SAMSUNG PHONE WITH SAMSUNG TOOL


IN THIS THREAD, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO UNLOCK SIM LOCK ON SAMSUNG PHONES

YOU MUST ROOT YOUR PHONE TO UNLOCK

THINGS YOU NEEDED

  • A ROOTED DEVICE
  • SAMSUNG USB DRIVERS
  • A PC
  • USB CABLE
  • 15 MINS FROM YOUR LIFE
  • A WORKING BRAIN


LET'S START
  • DOWNLOAD SAMSUNG TOOLS FROM BELOW.
  • EXTRACT THE ZIP FILE TO A FOLDER
  • THEN, INSTALL "Samsung Tools.exe" AND DO NOT LAUNCH AFTER INSTALLATION
  • COPY Z3X LOADER.EXE TO c:\program files\z3x\samsungtools\samsungtools pro FOLDER.
  • OPEN Z3X LOADER.EXE AND Z3X BOX KEY GEN.EXE. ENTER SAME NAME ON BOTH PROGRAMMS.
  • NOW, COPY MACHINE ID FROM LOADER AND PASTE IN KEY GEN. SET EXPIRY DATE.
  • COPY REGISTRATION KEY FROM KEY GEN AND PASTE ON LOADER.
  • NOW THE SAMSUNG TOOL PRO WILL START.

UNLOCK INSTRUCTIONS
  • Phone must be rooted!
  • Power on the phone
  • Tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options', go to 'Settings'-'Developer options' and enable 'USB debugging'.
  • Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
  • Search your device in the side bar and select
  • Select the UNLOCK tab on top
  • Click on UNLOCK button on the right side to unlock automatically.
  • OR click READ CODES to unlock manually. This process takes some time. Check the FREEZE CODE section in log, that's your unlock code. Enter it to the phone and enjoy!!!


I'M NOT ACTIVE ON XDA. TO REPORT BROKEN LINKS AND FOR DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS, CONTACT ME ON TELEGRAM @ techexprts





DOWNLOAD





HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to ANZIL AKKU For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ANZIL AKKU Ad-Free
 
 
6th February 2017, 02:35 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANZIL AKKU

UNLOCK SIM ON ANY SAMSUNG PHONE WITH SAMSUNG TOOL


IN THIS THREAD, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO UNLOCK SIM LOCK ON SAMSUNG PHONES

YOU MUST ROOT YOUR PHONE TO UNLOCK

THINGS YOU NEEDED

  • A ROOTED DEVICE
  • SAMSUNG USB DRIVERS
  • A PC
  • USB CABLE
  • 15 MINS FROM YOUR LIFE
  • A WORKING BRAIN


LET'S START
  • DOWNLOAD SAMSUNG TOOLS FROM HERE.
  • EXTRACT THE ZIP FILE TO A FOLDER
  • INSTALL SAMSUNG TOOLS PRO. DO NOT RUN AFTER INSTALLATION.
  • EXTRACT CRACK.RAR
  • FROM CRACK FOLDER, COPY THE TWO .EXE FILES AND PASTE IT TO "C:\Program Files\Z3X\Samsung\SamsungToolPRO"
  • THEN, RUN "Z3X 24.3 Loader.exe"
  • AN "INFORMATION" BOX WILL APPEARE. HIT "OK"
  • RUN "Copie de gsm-magic.exe" AND CLICK ON "ENABLE"
  • CLICK ON "START LOADER", NOW THE SAMSUNG TOOL PRO WILL START.

UNLOCK INSTRUCTIONS
  • Phone must be rooted!
  • Power on the phone
  • Tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options', go to 'Settings'-'Developer options' and enable 'USB debugging'.
  • Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
  • Search your device in the side bar and select
  • Select the UNLOCK tab on top
  • Click on UNLOCK button on the right side to unlock automatically.
  • OR click READ CODES to unlock manually. This process takes some time. Check the FREEZE CODE section in log, that's your unlock code. Enter it to the phone and enjoy!!!


MOD Edit:- Link Removed

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU

Thank you so much buddy. I hope it can work with my Korean note 4 n916.
Edit : @ANZIL AKKU it says card not found. I click on retry but nothing happened. I don't know why because I already installed Samsung driver for note 4. I can flash stock rom with Odin and I enabled USB debugging in setting. Please what should I do?
Sent from my SM-N930K using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shabbat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shabbat Ad-Free
6th February 2017, 04:56 PM |#3  
ANZIL AKKU's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Adoor
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbat

Thank you so much buddy. I hope it can work with my Korean note 4 n916.
Edit : @ANZIL AKKU it says card not found. I click on retry but nothing happened. I don't know why because I already installed Samsung driver for note 4. I can flash stock rom with Odin and I enabled USB debugging in setting. Please what should I do?

Do not run Samsung tools with the desktop shortcut. It shows error "card not found". Read the following

RUN "Z3X 24.3 Loader.exe"
AN "INFORMATION" BOX WILL APPEARE. HIT "OK"
RUN "Copie de gsm-magic.exe" AND CLICK ON "ENABLE"
Then, CLICK ON "START LOADER", NOW THE SAMSUNG TOOL PRO WILL START.

Repeat above process every time you run Samsung tools pro. The error will gone.
9th February 2017, 01:31 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
I am getting program not unpacked when I hit start loader.
The Following User Says Thank You to ajac For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ajac Ad-Free
9th February 2017, 02:05 AM |#5  
ANZIL AKKU's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Adoor
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac

I am getting program not unpacked when I hit start loader.

Uninstall samsung tools and then reinstall as per the instructions in OP.
26th February 2017, 07:37 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
If this needed z3x box?
26th February 2017, 02:03 PM |#7  
ANZIL AKKU's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Adoor
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cris-Ph

If this needed z3x box?

No
The Following User Says Thank You to ANZIL AKKU For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ANZIL AKKU Ad-Free
30th April 2017, 05:52 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Can I unlock my canada videotron galaxy s8 with this?
The Following User Says Thank You to BAYmustafa96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BAYmustafa96 Ad-Free
12th May 2017, 01:45 AM |#9  
ANZIL AKKU's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Adoor
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Yes you can
13th May 2017, 06:19 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is it possible to unlock samsung galaxy SM-A520F (2017)
SIM network pin blocked. Enter SIM network PUK ??
pleasee help me...
14th May 2017, 07:19 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANZIL AKKU

Do not run Samsung tools with the desktop shortcut. It shows error "card not found". Read the following

RUN "Z3X 24.3 Loader.exe"
AN "INFORMATION" BOX WILL APPEARE. HIT "OK"
RUN "Copie de gsm-magic.exe" AND CLICK ON "ENABLE"
Then, CLICK ON "START LOADER", NOW THE SAMSUNG TOOL PRO WILL START.

Repeat above process every time you run Samsung tools pro. The error will gone.

Didnt work for me, i tried to unlock n910w8, (note 4 cdn). But it says unlock ok. When it reboots still network locked. I do not see option to manually get codes.

*edit* so it doesnt work on 6.0.1 modem you need to downgrade to 5.1.1 modem unlock then flash back 6.0.1 modem then it works.

awesome thanks!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
samsung, sim lock, sim unlock, unlock network, unlock sim

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes