I've begun this thread for all those who have devices which don't have a source code and as a result, no TWRP.
You can request a TWRP on this thread for those devices. Since these are not official builds, they won't be available on TWRP website, only here.
You need to post these things for getting a TWRP.
1. recovery.img of your device
2. Install DiskInfo from Play Store, enable show unmounted partitions and post screenshots of the app.
3. Install any root explorer and send screenshots of /dev, /dev/block directory and /dev/block/platform/whateverfoldersarehere/ directory
4. Screen resolution of your device (720x1280 for example)
After this, wait for a few days until I post your recovery in this Original Post.
While requesting for the first time, do not quote this post, just mention me by
Here are the already available 100% working and validated recoveries:
1.Micromax Canvas Juice 3+ a.k.a. Micromax Q394:
2.Chuwi Hi8 Air (Ported by Kellwa):
Move to this thread:
Below are the recoveries that haven't been tested or have bugs. Feel free to work on them and make them better. But notify me when you do so, so that I can provide the improved TWRP through this thread to others.
1. Archos 50B Neon:
2. Gionee A1 Plus:
3. Honor 7C AUM-L41:
4. Honor 7C LND-L29:
1. Archos 50B Neon has Reboot Menu issues.
2. Gionee A1 Plus hasn't been tested yet, please test it.
3. Honor 7C TWRPs have a bug due to which /data is encrypted by default.
Try editing /vendor/etc/recovery.fstab, remove the encryption flag next to /data
1. Fixed external sdcard or usb-otg not detected issue. Both can be read and used to flash files available in them.
2. ADB sideload fixed. Though it still shows "Starting ADB Sideload feature" when the feature is already working. You can check whether it works by typing this command
All the recoveries that I support through this thread would be updated with every new version release of TWRP.
In case, you want to port a TWRP yourself, feel free to check out this guide:
HIT THANKS IF FOUND USEFUL