FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Unofficial TWRPs for devices without source code

456 posts
Thanks Meter: 137
 
By Augustoandro, Senior Member on 24th August 2018, 01:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st August 2018, 09:22 PM |#31  
Augustoandro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samosward

This is it but nothing is inside of the files, all empty, so I had to take the snap shots of the path..

https://mega.nz/#!nOI32KRZ!gSjB3MDk-...lz3ykFl0I8VrC8
https://mega.nz/#!LHJxCQaR!W2bBap_zr...Z1nIG8dhUVSoFI

Please help me

Here is a test build of the TWRP you requested for. You have to flash it on your phone and check for any errors.
https://mega.nz/#!uawBDLhQ!Vw3F8KFzR...n3RyGTlVXP7qCs

To check for errors, just tap on the button encircled in the home screen of TWRP, as shown in the below attachment
https://mega.nz/#!TXhTzDgZ!WZD2PRiP5...4vc-IvpMVAlkQg

Report any errors you find, I will fix them.
If you verify the TWRP to be working perfectly, it would be available from the Original Post, i.e., the first post of this thread.
 
 
31st August 2018, 10:34 PM |#32  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thanks bro, I am scared to install this right now so I don't affect my phone in case it does not work.. what do you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustoandro

Here is a test build of the TWRP you requested for. You have to flash it on your phone and check for any errors.
https://mega.nz/#!uawBDLhQ!Vw3F8KFzR...n3RyGTlVXP7qCs

To check for errors, just tap on the button encircled in the home screen of TWRP, as shown in the below attachment
https://mega.nz/#!TXhTzDgZ!WZD2PRiP5...4vc-IvpMVAlkQg

Report any errors you find, I will fix them.
If you verify the TWRP to be working perfectly, it would be available from the Original Post, i.e., the first post of this thread.

1st September 2018, 10:03 AM |#33  
Augustoandro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samosward

thanks bro, I am scared to install this right now so I don't affect my phone in case it does not work.. what do you think?

Don't worry, it will affect only your recovery partition.
You will still be able to boot into your system, reboot into bootloader and flash stock recovery in case TWRP doesn't work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Augustoandro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Augustoandro Ad-Free
1st September 2018, 06:24 PM |#34  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Hello Augustoandro,

I would like to know if you can do a Twrp recovery for me as well, but I've already tried it myself, but my phone did not booted to recovery, until I flashed the stock recovery again
but if you or any other can help me thanks in advance
Regards Lucki1000


https://mega.nz/#!5zpj2D7L!rnbNMwwNI...neVYo17ora6G0s
1st September 2018, 08:45 PM |#35  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have tried something like this before,
it ended up rebooting multiple times trying to log in recovery and not phone and when I tried flashing original recovery to it, it wiped and reloaded my phone. Or is there any specific way I should go about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustoandro

Don't worry, it will affect only your recovery partition.
You will still be able to boot into your system, reboot into bootloader and flash stock recovery in case TWRP doesn't work.

1st September 2018, 08:52 PM |#36  
Augustoandro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samosward

I have tried something like this before,
it ended up rebooting multiple times trying to log in recovery and not phone and when I tried flashing original recovery to it, it wiped and reloaded my phone. Or is there any specific way I should go about this?

I have never heard of a phone wiping its own data while flashing recovery.
As to the problem you had then, you should have waited until your phone drains out of battery and turns off, then charge it a little, turn on your phone, it will automatically boot into system, reboot into bootloader using adb and then flash recovery.
2nd September 2018, 03:53 AM |#37  
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,628
 
More
Please correct me where I am misunderstanding what is going on here, but should people first try the app from this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...1#post77503281 which if I'm not mistaken (again), allows people to request TWRP for unsupported devices?
2nd September 2018, 09:07 PM |#38  
Augustoandro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

Please correct me where I am misunderstanding what is going on here, but should people first try the app from this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...1#post77503281 which if I'm not mistaken (again), allows people to request TWRP for unsupported devices?

I am not affiliated with the developers of the app. This is just another thread where you can request TWRP.

HIT THANKS IF FOUND USEFUL
2nd September 2018, 09:27 PM |#39  
Member
EU
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustoandro

Hey, have you flashed the TWRP? Give me some feedback so that I can post it in Original Post or improve it if you encountered any problems.

I have some feedback from russian forum:

fastboot boot twrp.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 0.139s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: dtb not found)
finished. total time: 0.176s

Thanks
2nd September 2018, 09:37 PM |#40  
Augustoandro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by inguna

I have some feedback from russian forum:

fastboot boot twrp.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 0.139s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: dtb not found)
finished. total time: 0.176s

Thanks

It should be
Code:
fastboot flash recovery TWRP_LND-L29.img
Why are they flashing it in boot partition? It is a recovery image.
Send me link of that forum, I'll see for myself.
2nd September 2018, 09:44 PM |#41  
Member
EU
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustoandro

It should be

Code:
fastboot flash recovery TWRP_LND-L29.img
Why are they flashing it in boot partition? It is a recovery image.

They are not flashing it. They want to try it with "fastboot boot TWRP_LND-L29.img" command first.

More feedback:
It was flashed and booted normaly.Data and sdcard are encrypted.

Here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes