FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Update - AndroWin ROM - DroidWin Kitkat Mod - Grand Quattro I8552

938 posts
Thanks Meter: 598
 
Post Reply Email Thread
UniandroidMOD

Hello (Ola Pessoal)

I am conducting an update of version of AndroWin for Kitkat version (Estou realizando um update de versão da AndroWin para Kitkat version)

Changes - (Mudanças)

Google Gears Bootanimation Fixed on first Boot

New Framework edition (Edit for AOSP Custom Theme on: Contacts, Dialer, MMs, File Explorer, Google Features, Launcher)
New SystemUI Themed
New SecPhone_DS DroidWin Theme (Incomming Calls, Receptor , Keyboard to similar AOSP Google Dialer used at ROM)

Build Costumization ( ANDROWIN SPECIAL TWEAKS)

Internet speed tweaks
]3G Tweaks
Wi fi – Wireless speed Tweaks
Video Streaming Tweaks

Update On data /apps

Deletion of wathsapp on package
Google apps atualization
Google’s default keyboard settings
Tesla led Lantern
Update xposed alpha Blue to X3 version

The package will be upload soon - (O pacote será disponibilizado em breve)
Bellow this theard you find the Version 1 for mirror download Sept/2014

Example Screenshots.

Google Dialer - AndroWin Theme
AOSP Dialer

SecPhone_DS
SecPhone_DS In Call AndroWin Theme SecPhone_DS Keypad AndroWin Theme SecPhone_DS Incomming Call Themed

SecSettings.apk
Blue SecSettings
Thanks

I would like for your donation!!

Original Theard Link

My Work - UninadroidMod Project ( Brazil)

AndroWin 1.0
Themes: White and kkBlue
Deodex Firmware 4.1.2 JB adaptado para 4.4.1
Kitkat Kernel 3.4.0
Baseband: BUBUANF1 July 2014
CWM root exploper pre-build
Storage SWAP manager
SupersSU

AndroWin L White Features

SetupWizard AndroWin
Framework personalizado(custom/design)
System Settings S4 White theme
Android L Home Launcher
Câmera FV-5
Cinema FV-5
QuickSettings 4.4 toogles
Multi Windows Galaxy Note
Music Player CM11 Apollo
Equalizador CM11
S4 Wallpapers
White Glx SNote JobManager
White Glx SNote FileManager
Root Explorer
AndroWin 1.o
Android L LockerScreen (LockPro)

AndroWin KKBlue Features
SetupWizard AndroWin
Custom Framework (custom design)
System Settings Blue AndroWin Theme
Android 4.4 Home Launcher
Câmera and Gallery Google Kitkat
QuickSettings 4.4 toogles
Multi Windows Galaxy Note
Music Player CM11 Apollo
Equalizador CM11
S4 Wallpapers
CyanogenMod File Manager
Root Explorer AndroWin 1.o System UI KK
Google Native Features

Browser Google (Navegador)
Google Keyboard (Android L opcional by download on ANDROWIN 1.0 APK)
Google Gallery kitkat
AOSP Contacts 4.4
AOSP MMS 4.4
AOSP Email 4.4
AOSP Google Dialer 4.3 com AndroWin theme Blue
AOSP Calendar 4.4
AOSP Calculator
AOSP lockerscreen (by xposed)
Lockscreen TW transparent
Bootanimation Google Gears

Audio
Android L Alarms
Android L notification
Android L and CM ringtones
Módulos Xposed Nativos

Xposed Installer,
Theme Chooser CM
CM11 Android L theme engine
KitKat Theme engine
Mianogen Theme engine
TW theme blue
Advanced Power Menu
Gapps e addons

Gmail Youtube
Google Search
Google Chrome
Google Maps
Google Drive Google Hangouts
Swipe Dialer & contact
Quick shortcut manager
Android L Icon packs

Mirror Version 1 - AndroWinBlue:

Thanks
MJ
 
 
31st October 2014, 04:55 AM |#2  
The themes systemui

I still need change color header notification ( two blue lines) in the picture image bellow to finish. Next Soon report



Sent from my GT-I8552B using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1414727702442.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	2992357  
3rd November 2014, 07:16 AM |#3  
Theme SystemUI I8552
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

The themes systemui

I still need change color header notification ( two blue lines) in the picture image bellow to finish. Next soon report



Sent from my GT-I8552B using XDA Free mobile app

Hello, I Did it!!
Nobody participated , but was possible to solved and make the mod!!
What i need now is change the color of Secsettings.apk header and submenu header color. Azap ill done!
Thanks
MJ
My Mod SystemUI I8552
6th November 2014, 03:29 AM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

UniandroidMOD


Hello (Ola Pessoal)

I am conducting an update of version of AndroWin for Kitkat version (Estou realizando um update de versão da AndroWin para Kitkat version)

Changes - (Mudanças)

Google Gears Bootanimation Fixed on first Boot

New Framework edition (Edit for AOSP Custom Theme on: Contacts, Dialer, MMs, File Explorer, Google Features, Launcher)
New SystemUI Themed
New SecPhone_DS DroidWin Theme (Incomming Calls, Receptor , Keyboard to similar AOSP Google Dialer used at ROM)

Build Costumization ( ANDROWIN SPECIAL TWEAKS)

Internet speed tweaks
]3G Tweaks
Wi fi – Wireless speed Tweaks
Video Streaming Tweaks

Update On data /apps

Deletion of wathsapp on package
Google apps atualization
Google’s default keyboard settings
Tesla led Lantern
Update xposed alpha Blue to X3 version

The package will be upload soon - (O pacote será disponibilizado em breve)
Bellow this theard you find the Version 1 for mirror download Sept/2014

Example Screenshots.

Google Dialer - AndroWin Theme
AOSP Dialer


SecPhone_DS
SecPhone_DS In Call AndroWin Theme
SecPhone_DS Keypad AndroWin Theme
SecPhone_DS Incomming Call Themed


SecSettings.apk
Blue SecSettings

Thanks

I would like for your donation!!

Original Theard Link

My Work - UninadroidMod Project ( Brazil)

AndroWin 1.0
Themes: White and kkBlue
Deodex Firmware 4.1.2 JB adaptado para 4.4.1
Kitkat Kernel 3.4.0
Baseband: BUBUANF1 July 2014
CWM root exploper pre-build
Storage SWAP manager
SupersSU

AndroWin L White Features

SetupWizard AndroWin
Framework personalizado(custom/design)
System Settings S4 White theme
Android L Home Launcher
Câmera FV-5
Cinema FV-5
QuickSettings 4.4 toogles
Multi Windows Galaxy Note
Music Player CM11 Apollo
Equalizador CM11
S4 Wallpapers
White Glx SNote JobManager
White Glx SNote FileManager
Root Explorer
AndroWin 1.o
Android L LockerScreen (LockPro)

AndroWin KKBlue Features
SetupWizard AndroWin
Custom Framework (custom design)
System Settings Blue AndroWin Theme
Android 4.4 Home Launcher
Câmera and Gallery Google Kitkat
QuickSettings 4.4 toogles
Multi Windows Galaxy Note
Music Player CM11 Apollo
Equalizador CM11
S4 Wallpapers
CyanogenMod File Manager
Root Explorer AndroWin 1.o System UI KK
Google Native Features

Browser Google (Navegador)
Google Keyboard (Android L opcional by download on ANDROWIN 1.0 APK)
Google Gallery kitkat
AOSP Contacts 4.4
AOSP MMS 4.4
AOSP Email 4.4
AOSP Google Dialer 4.3 com AndroWin theme Blue
AOSP Calendar 4.4
AOSP Calculator
AOSP lockerscreen (by xposed)
Lockscreen TW transparent
Bootanimation Google Gears

Audio
Android L Alarms
Android L notification
Android L and CM ringtones
Módulos Xposed Nativos

Xposed Installer,
Theme Chooser CM
CM11 Android L theme engine
KitKat Theme engine
Mianogen Theme engine
TW theme blue
Advanced Power Menu
Gapps e addons

Gmail Youtube
Google Search
Google Chrome
Google Maps
Google Drive Google Hangouts
Swipe Dialer & contact
Quick shortcut manager
Android L Icon packs

Mirror Version 1 - AndroWinBlue:

Thanks
MJ

I finish Mod Update and works fine
The Update is avaliable Droidwin Mod:
Tks

Click image for larger version

Name:	1415244509012.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	3001621

Sent from my GT-I8552B using XDA Free mobile app
30th December 2014, 09:17 PM |#5  
efisane's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 4
 
Donate to Me
More
Multi language support?
30th December 2014, 09:59 PM |#6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by efisane

Multi language support?

Yes, It has the most available except Thailand language



Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to mjraogr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjraogr Ad-Free
30th December 2014, 10:02 PM |#7  
Look for Droidwin V2, its more recent update.

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Free mobile app
14th January 2015, 04:12 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

Yes, It has the most available except Thailand language



Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Free mobile app

It can't show farsi and Arabic and many right to left languages. I need farsi
14th January 2015, 02:46 PM |#9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alireza1869

It can't show farsi and Arabic and many right to left languages. I need farsi

Hello
Im working on Multi language to V3 but i'll using the baseband deodex XXAMK1, if u have farsi files library support , please send me on attachment
MJ
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kitkat i8552 mod

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes