By blakegriplingph, Senior Member on 18th November 2014, 07:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th February 2020, 02:53 PM |#211  
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seb_131

can you tell which apk version you have installed for the Store? And eventually post the link here?
Thanks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakegriplingph

That's nice mate, got some instructions on how you pulled that off? Like, how to cook/port Rockchip firmware to the Innotab Max?

Do you really need cartidge port after playstore?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Well I don't have cartidge available at the moment to check it . but i think after Android cartidge becomes useless.if you want to uae cartidge let me know i will try to fix that too.
15th February 2020, 01:58 AM |#212  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifhi

Do you really need cartidge port after playstore?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Well I don't have cartidge available at the moment to check it . but i think after Android cartidge becomes useless.if you want to uae cartidge let me know i will try to fix that too.

Well, assuming one would still want to use their existing cartridge games or something.
15th February 2020, 02:17 AM |#213  
Flag karachi

More
Quote:

Well, assuming one would still want to use their existing cartridge games or something.

check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYfLl-T9FTI

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Quote:

can you tell which apk version you have installed for the Store? And eventually post the link here?
Thanks a lot

its not about version its about porting other system. dear wait for the next week i will upload full steps of coverting .nowadays busy in exams..
The Following User Says Thank You to ifhi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ifhi Ad-Free
15th February 2020, 02:18 AM |#214  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifhi

check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYfLl-T9FTI

Lol nice, I see you ported the CX Cubo ROM into the Innotab with no apparent issue. Was it any difficult?
15th February 2020, 02:29 AM |#215  
Flag karachi

More
Quote:

Lol nice, I see you ported the CX Cubo ROM into the Innotab with no apparent issue. Was it any difficult?

Lol never go on boot animation sometime its a trap!. well they both have different partition table and yes i have used some part of cx some drivers and xml files from innotab.
The Following User Says Thank You to ifhi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ifhi Ad-Free
15th February 2020, 04:45 PM |#216  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:

its not about version its about porting other system. dear wait for the next week i will upload full steps of coverting .nowadays busy in exams..

Nice job Congrats!

The Playstore launches correctly on my Innotab, but there is just this DF- DFERH- 01 error message. I read that it could be due to wrong version, that's why I was thinking it was the issue.
Well, I can't wait to see your tuto now! to understand how you did it.
As the Innotab is used by my child and that I have other Android Tabs, I prefer to keep the OS and the VTech app. But it is a personal preference.
The Following User Says Thank You to seb_131 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seb_131 Ad-Free
17th February 2020, 01:17 AM |#217  
Flag karachi

More
Quote:

Nice job Congrats!

The Playstore launches correctly on my Innotab, but there is just this DF- DFERH- 01 error message. I read that it could be due to wrong version, that's why I was thinking it was the issue.
Well, I can't wait to see your tuto now! to understand how you did it.
As the Innotab is used by my child and that I have other Android Tabs, I prefer to keep the OS and the VTech app. But it is a personal preference.

i will upload restore backup too if somebody wants to use innotab soft again it will also available for those people
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)