FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

WhatsApp emojis Unicode 12

109 posts
Thanks Meter: 67
 
By Newgon, Senior Member on 14th November 2019, 10:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th November 2019, 10:33 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
More
Thanks for these, i'm trying it right now

EDIT : Working great ! Here a Magisk module of it.

https://www108.zippyshare.com/v/pztVuaVZ/file.html

Thanks to you @Newgon for the font
The Following User Says Thank You to tlf55 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tlf55 Ad-Free
14th November 2019, 10:50 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlf55

Thanks for these, i'm trying it right now

EDIT : Working great ! Here a Magisk module of it.

https://www108.zippyshare.com/v/pztVuaVZ/file.html

Thanks to you @Newgon for the font

Thank you so much
15th November 2019, 08:37 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
this is really great, but I can't get it to work on my non rooted Samsung note 8.
ifont
rebranded it to SamsungColorEmoji.ttf

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
15th November 2019, 09:41 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowming

this is really great, but I can't get it to work on my non rooted Samsung note 8.
ifont
rebranded it to SamsungColorEmoji.ttf

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1- Use zfont or ifont

2- Settings > Display > Font size and style
16th November 2019, 05:52 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
More
Hey @Newgon, i saw some inconsistency on this font.

Look at the screenshot, maybe you putted some emoji on the wrong place in the font ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15cM...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15dK...ew?usp=sharing


Also i think that the latest Whatsapp APK have unicode 12.1 can you check ?? ( https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/whatsa...9-333-release/ )
16th November 2019, 08:17 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlf55

Hey @Newgon, i saw some inconsistency on this font.

Look at the screenshot, maybe you putted some emoji on the wrong place in the font ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15cM...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15dK...ew?usp=sharing


Also i think that the latest Whatsapp APK have unicode 12.1 can you check ?? ( https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/whatsa...9-333-release/ )

My bad thank you I will fix it I'm going to fix it very soon and I will take a look if there's new emojis
The Following User Says Thank You to Newgon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Newgon Ad-Free
19th November 2019, 04:45 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
More
@Newgon any news about the fixed font and maybe the unicode 12.1 ???
19th November 2019, 05:36 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlf55

@Newgon any news about the fixed font and maybe the unicode 12.1 ???

i need few days i will very soon and about 12.1 not yet hopefully very soon
20th December 2019, 01:23 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
V1.1 fixed some emojis
The Following User Says Thank You to Newgon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Newgon Ad-Free
20th December 2019, 03:21 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
More
Here's a updated magisk module with your V1.1 fix

Thanks !

https://www30.zippyshare.com/v/LUuRENv7/file.html
The Following User Says Thank You to tlf55 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tlf55 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
emoji, emojis, font, unicode, whatsapp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes