FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xiaomi MI tv 4, 4a, 4c, 4s, 4 pro, 4a pro,.....

110 posts
Thanks Meter: 42

By karige, Senior Member on 7th November 2018, 02:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th October 2019, 11:44 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skirix

Yes, I can root.

Please tell me which method you use
8th October 2019, 11:44 AM |#102  

More
Hi folks, is it possible to extract the Prime Video apk from a Mi TV with 4k resolution? I would like to test this apk on Mi Box S to watch 4k movies. Currently I use an unofficial apk or the official cast, which do not have 4k resolution. Thanks
9th October 2019, 12:39 PM |#103  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totonno90

Hi folks, is it possible to extract the Prime Video apk from a Mi TV with 4k resolution? I would like to test this apk on Mi Box S to watch 4k movies. Currently I use an unofficial apk or the official cast, which do not have 4k resolution. Thanks

No problem. Like backing up the Apks using ES explorer.. Just install the ES explorer apk and follow the instruction here.

https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com...xiaomi-tv.html

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu2pmc

Does anyone else using Mi Tv 4A Pro have the same issue?

Not quite sure if this is relevant. It appears that this is the feature of Netflix that one must exit properly from Netflix before shutting down the TV. There are devices out there that will continue to run and eat up data even when they switch off the TV. These might be true as some devices just put the devices on standby mode and programs might still continue to run in the background..

https://www.xfinity.com/support/arti...xit-data-usage
13th October 2019, 07:13 PM |#104  

More
Mi TV 4 Series Android 9 Update Source Code India
Mi TV 4 Series Android 9 Update Source Code India

For Developers

Kernel, Rom, Mods, Updates

Github_MiCode_MiTV_OpenSource_tree_dangal-p-oss
14th October 2019, 04:52 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Are there any developer?
Who wants to make custom rom for mi tv
The Following User Says Thank You to Suku1509 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Suku1509 Ad-Free
15th October 2019, 03:29 PM |#106  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suku1509

Are there any developer?
Who wants to make custom rom for mi tv

me. i wanna do that . i cant root and do anything with my xioami TV, but i still wanna make a custom rom for xiaomi TV. i use 4s model
15th October 2019, 04:39 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinlt

me. i wanna do that . i cant root and do anything with my xioami TV, but i still wanna make a custom rom for xiaomi TV. i use 4s model

Is 4a and 4s model is same??
16th October 2019, 03:33 PM |#108  

More
Request
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinlt

Request To Make TWRP for MITV 4A 32" matrix, 43" magnolia and Custom Android 9 Pie Based Os for All Models

or Give Proper Guide and Files to Root Old MITV 4A 32" matrix, 43" magnolia Models
17th October 2019, 11:46 AM |#109  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 144

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suku1509

Is 4a and 4s model is same??

No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkatariya

Request To Make TWRP for MITV 4A 32" matrix, 43" magnolia and Custom Android 9 Pie Based Os for All Models

or Give Proper Guide and Files to Root Old MITV 4A 32" matrix, 43" magnolia Models

You need to send request to TWRP directly. Even if we get custom ROMs and TWRP, it's impossible to root the TVs ourselves without a special device which directly connects to motherboard. So don't ask for custom rom or development.
19th October 2019, 07:51 PM |#110  

More
Good, I bought the Xiaomi Mi TV 4S V53R
Do you know what the V53R means? Is it a Russian version? can it be updated?

I also need to know the type of proceeding Amlogic?

Thank you
Today, 02:36 PM |#111  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suku_patel_22

Got the official update for Netflix!!

Good luck. Unless Netflix changes its policy to allow only those devices certified by them to play their videos; otherwise, no luck. Only can play modded version

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaber

Good, I bought the Xiaomi Mi TV 4S V53R
Do you know what the V53R means? Is it a Russian version? can it be updated?

I also need to know the type of proceeding Amlogic?

Thank you

You are getting those Global versions imported from Hong Kong. The V5 could mean the new MiTV5 to be launched in future. Think they are testing the Global version in Hong Kong as it is the only place in China to test English Android TV besides India which developed their own OS version.
https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com....html#newmitv5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)