FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xiaomi MI tv 4, 4a, 4c, 4s, 4 pro, 4a pro,.....

110 posts
Thanks Meter: 42

By karige, Senior Member on 7th November 2018, 03:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th November 2019, 04:52 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electro_nik

hes talking about the youtube ads. but you can install smart youtube tv from aptroid store.. few days back it stopped working for my first gen mi tv 4 55 inch .. may be by installing gapps somehow it might work

I've both old 55" that works on patchwall and a32" bought few months back..
On both Smart Youtube work fine.
11th November 2019, 08:58 AM |#132  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi help me plz
I need mitv 4s 50 inch global rom
12th November 2019, 02:47 PM |#133  

More
Hi, I just bought a Mi TV 4S 43” and it doesn’t have netfix! Did a bit of searching and it turns out i have a Russian version. All other territories launched the 4S with netflix, why doesn’t this one have it? I’ve already upgraded to Android 9 and nothing changed. Am I screwed with this russian version?
13th November 2019, 03:09 PM |#134  

More
How to Unbrick mi tv 4s (amlogic t962) . need .img format full rom
Hi everyone. I have a Chinese version of mi tv 4s 50 inch (amlogic t962) and unfortunately i flash a incompatible rom with twrp and suddenly tv turned off during flash and never turn on after it. It was only detected when connected with pc in device manager with name gx-chip. After I search about this problem i install amlogic driver and usb burning tool in pc and find a multiple roms in zip format. But I couldn't find rom for mi tv 4s in img file format so i tried to flash other amlogic rom but USB burning tool stuck in 2% and shows romcode error. Are you guys have a link for firmware for mi tv 4s in .img format so I can flash it to my tv and unbrick it??? Please help me.
17th November 2019, 09:59 AM |#135  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsric

Hi, I just bought a Mi TV 4S 43” and it doesn’t have netfix! Did a bit of searching and it turns out i have a Russian version. All other territories launched the 4S with netflix, why doesn’t this one have it? I’ve already upgraded to Android 9 and nothing changed. Am I screwed with this russian version?

MiTV is not one of the Netflix certified TV and therefore should only be able to play Modded Netflix.
https://devices.netflix.com/en/recommendedtv/2019/#tvs
Those MiTV TV with Netflix Certification will need to be checked; they could be certifications for other TVs or TV boxes; if so, it will not last long before Netflix get hold of them.
19th November 2019, 03:43 PM |#136  

More
Can anyone help me? I have a mitv 4s 32 inches, my tv is stuck in boot logo, i already tried to hard reset it wipe data, cache, but when it reboot it is stuck in mi logo..does anybody know how to fix it? Tia.
19th November 2019, 05:25 PM |#137  
Thanks Meter: 156

Donate to Me
More
MiTV 4X 43 inch - BUGS

Android security patch level at the time of review: 5 October, 2019

The default media Player on my MiTV 4X 43 inch, running Android 9, does not change the video mode to full screen or fit to screen no matter the setting. As it turns out, video modes such as Stretch, Fit, Center etc do not work in any video player whatsoever; tested in Kodi, MX Player, VLC, and Nova Player using a variety of SD and UHD videos.

Additionally, I recently had to reset the TV (no other way) because the shutdown function on the remote had stopped working. A look at Mi forum shows that many others have also faced the same issue yet no fix.

Also the power button should turn off the screen instead of fully turning off the OS or bring a proper sleep function.

Waiting for a quality update that fixes the UX.

Please share your experience with the software on these TVs.

➡️ https://in.c.mi.com/forum.php?mod=vi...ad&tid=2050339
19th November 2019, 10:04 PM |#138  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Anything on the 55inch?
Yesterday, 03:57 PM |#140  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram121

MiTV 4 Pro (55 inch) got the update

Congrats, I just checked mine... Still nothing whatsoever...
But I'm sure it'll be rolled out soon

What are your initial impressions?
Today, 04:38 AM |#141  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram121

MiTV 4 Pro (55 inch) got the update

Tried this morning also... But still nothing so far...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)