FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xiaomi MI tv 4, 4a, 4c, 4s, 4 pro, 4a pro,.....

110 posts
Thanks Meter: 42

By karige, Senior Member on 7th November 2018, 03:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th November 2019, 09:30 AM |#151  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 152

More
I still haven't received update on 43'' Mi TV 4A (non-pro) even after 10 days. This seems an extremely slow roll out.
28th November 2019, 07:16 PM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockhrt999

I still haven't received update on 43'' Mi TV 4A (non-pro) even after 10 days. This seems an extremely slow roll out.

If you see you tube most people who got update were the once who were already in beta. So I guess it will take more time for us to get the update
The Following User Says Thank You to sak96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sak96 Ad-Free
1st December 2019, 12:56 PM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockhrt999

On my 4A TV factory menu can be turned off. Isn't that available on your TV?

The Factory Menu is a system app which I can start or close as I want. But in my case the app isnt working anymore but crashes when I try to change settings.
Maybe I can reinstall the app via ADB?
Or someone could tell me where I can find the original FW ROM to reflash the whole system?
Are other owners of the 4S 55" here and could help me with a backup of their settings?

Its hard to get more informations on modding the TV because it seems no one is trying to customize it.
2nd December 2019, 08:09 AM |#154  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_lennsen

The Factory Menu is a system app which I can start or close as I want. But in my case the app isnt working anymore but crashes when I try to change settings.
Maybe I can reinstall the app via ADB?
Or someone could tell me where I can find the original FW ROM to reflash the whole system?
Are other owners of the 4S 55" here and could help me with a backup of their settings?

Its hard to get more informations on modding the TV because it seems no one is trying to customize it.

If it's an app then you should be able to clear its data through tv manager.
3rd December 2019, 04:22 PM |#155  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Private DNS
Hi,
anyone can tell me how to enable private DNS in MiTV 4A?
i've tried quickshortcut and DNS changer app in playstore, but nothing work.
thank you, sorry for my terrible english.
5th December 2019, 04:29 PM |#156  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Mi TV 4S (55") doesn't appear as a cast device
Hello, good afternoon, yesterday I received my brand new Xiaomi MiTV 4s. Everything is fine and the screen is really georgeus but, I realized that I cant cast through it as I do with my previous Panasonic TV.
I added it as a Bluetooth device, and also as a entertainment device but when I go to the Media Streaming Options / "My Stuff" and click on Media Streaming Options (with the colored icon next to it), the TV doesn't appear, so I can't allow as it doesn't show as a multimedia device...

Any suggestions??

Thanx in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)