FORUMS

Xiaomi MI tv 4, 4a, 4c, 4s, 4 pro, 4a pro,.....

111 posts
Thanks Meter: 42

By karige, Senior Member on 7th November 2018, 02:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd May 2020, 07:17 AM |#221  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Dear Xiaomi Team,

Still my problem persist..?? you guys are failed to solve my issue. as per your previous mail you have guided me all possible steps, but failed..?

Please provide mi tv android update notification from your back end office then after i will do update..?

Please forward my mail to technical or developer staff. Urgent.
6th May 2020, 11:26 AM |#222  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
^ This is the funniest **** I'll ever read.
12th May 2020, 03:15 PM |#223  

More
---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehsanjj88 88

Hi there
I have a Mi TV 4S 55 Chinese Version. And I've changed it's rom to the global but its not good.
I need the original chinese Firmware of this TV to back to its original rom.

Thanks

How did you change it to the global rom and why isn't it good? I have the Chinese version as well (65inch Mi TV 4s - early 2019). Trying to figure out if I could switch the global ROM. Currently using it with the Apple TV and a soundbar but would love if I could use it on it's own. Less remotes, less hassle. Haha.
13th May 2020, 01:56 PM |#224  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
On the MiTV 4S 55" (MSSP3, "machuca"), you can use adb oder usb! You need an usb a to a cable, enable adb in developer options, and connect your laptop/pc to the usb port marked here:
https://i.postimg.cc/tTW1wDf2/Xiaomi...ktbilder-2.jpg
(Only this one port works, others don't)
I am just leaving this here. What I am currently struggling with:
- finding info on the bootloader: is it locked? (most likely)
- booting to fastboot. Have not found a way yet. "reboot bootloader" (over adb, directly on the tv, or through the recovery, doesn't matter) just reboots android.
- finding any firmware for this device. I really don't dare to do anything, because I could easily brick something and never be able to restore it without rom file. I never had this problem with any android device, ever! Does anyone know where to get one? Tried the "XiaomiOTA By PaXaN86 4.0.exe" from 4pda, could not download anything no matter what I tried.
14th May 2020, 01:57 PM |#225  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hey Mi India just confirmed that Mi TV 4 55 first gen won't get the android update they are instead offering discount on newly launched mi box. https://twitter.com/MiTVIndia/status...243038208?s=19
17th May 2020, 09:46 AM |#226  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJunaid

Hey Mi India just confirmed that Mi TV 4 55 first gen won't get the android update they are instead offering discount on newly launched mi box. https://twitter.com/MiTVIndia/status...243038208?s=19

How bizarre.. Pure cheating..
They kept answering on Twitter that they'll release update and now they just changed thier colours like a chameleons..
I feel really let down
20th May 2020, 02:01 AM |#227  

More
Any idea if there will be a OTA update for MiTV 4A 50 inch?

Currently its still on an android 6.0 and not receiving any updates.
22nd May 2020, 12:32 AM |#228  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vu2pmc

How bizarre.. Pure cheating..
They kept answering on Twitter that they'll release update and now they just changed thier colours like a chameleons..
I feel really let down

And they have the audacity to offer ₹1000 coupon to buy MiBox. They kept us waiting for over 2 years just to announce that the TV has outdated codecs because of its "unique design". Now it has come to shoving another product to keep up with their sales. It really feel cheated to the consumers who had bought their 1st entry in TV market and this is how they treat us back. Cheap marketing on their side.
23rd May 2020, 04:01 AM |#229  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vjsreenath

And they have the audacity to offer ₹1000 coupon to buy MiBox. They kept us waiting for over 2 years just to announce that the TV has outdated codecs because of its "unique design". Now it has come to shoving another product to keep up with their sales. It really feel cheated to the consumers who had bought their 1st entry in TV market and this is how they treat us back. Cheap marketing on their side.

I've even worse comments...but will hold back..
24th May 2020, 05:05 PM |#230  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehsanjj88 88

Hi there
I have a Mi TV 4S 55 Chinese Version. And I've changed it's rom to the global but its not good.
I need the original chinese Firmware of this TV to back to its original rom.

Thanks

How did u change to Global? Can you help us how?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
24th May 2020, 11:19 PM |#231  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hi all,
I have made the mistake of Factory Resetting my 32" Mi TV 4S (Android 6.0) and now it is in Chinese language and of course I have lost root and my apps.
Is there a ROM available as mine came 'rooted' from the store?

All I have managed to do is activate Developer Options and can switch on ADB.
I can connect via LAN to its IP Address but without being able to Root it I am stuffed.

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)