[OPEN]Redmi go issues

Search This thread

JonnyTech

Dec 4, 2013
OnePlus 6T
mitunl123 said:
I have a big problem with Redmi go. Sometimes I don't hear the phone ring during an incoming call. My phone is not in silent mode or in DND mode.
I can see the notification for an incoming call but there is no sound playing.
Please help me.
Thank you.
You or an app have messed up notifications. Go to: Settings >> Apps >> All apps >> Menu >> Reset app preferences

If it happens again then locate the misbehaving app and remove it.

Attachments

• apps.jpg
    apps.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 27

sourabhdavari

Aug 5, 2020
compiled linux kernarl

hiii... so i was tasting wifi adpater which i brought yesterday on my redmi go (rooted)... but noticed it dont have specific kernel.. i checked everywhere but no help... can anyone help me?
thanks

JonnyTech

Dec 4, 2013
OnePlus 6T
sourabhdavari said:
hiii... so i was tasting wifi adpater which i brought yesterday on my redmi go (rooted)... but noticed it dont have specific kernel.. i checked everywhere but no help... can anyone help me?
thanks

The kernel is compiled with the minimum required to make it work and fit in the limited space on the device.

If you require additional modules then you can try to recompile the kernel with additional flags for your needs.

Kernel source code location: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/tiare-o-oss

xdaguy.in

Oct 1, 2020
no problem boss got any problem post it here btw by switching to false in line ro.config.low_ram in build.prop you switching your phone from oreo go to stock oreo all disable features from oreo go will be used in the stock oreo eg multiwindow but apps will eat too much storage if you had 5.3 gb free youll get 4.5

i am facing not much but problems with the nav bar and the camera my camera shoot button became small and in the portrait mode it is half hidden under the on screen nav bar:silly::silly: ! i need that screen nav bar removed and camera button fixed!!!
HELP HEELP!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    bhattinb said:
    However Google app eats up so much ram and battery.

That's what you get for using Google apps! You're welcome, thanks for confirming.

---------- Post added at 13:31 ---------- Previous post was at 13:27 ----------

shimulx said:
    Thanks for reply...can I install arm64 A vanilla ?????

No you cannot. The vendor libs provided by Xiaomi for the phone are 32 bit so you must install ARM builds only :/
    Do you have any issues ?? post it here
    I think I did it already through BuildProp Editor that is available from Google Play (and maybe I did not do it correctly?) by editing ro.vendor.qti.config.zram to false and seeing from text editor that it is set to false including ro.vendor.qti.config.swap=false. So anything I have perhaps not done or not done correctly? Would be great if I overlooked something or did not do something correctly. Let me know if you know how to do it and Thank You!

Would be great if I could just modify the system to allow notification access because everything else I have already set up and it works great, but not having notification access is a deal killer for me so I need to have it for certain.
    Go to vendor/build.prop and find ro.config.low_ram and switch it to false and btw what you edited lines are just zram ram optimerizer that must not be edited for optimal performance
    Firmware version 10.2.18 has resolved all of my connectivity issues with wifi, cell, bluetooth - no problems for almost a week now - and battery life is much better. Now happily running it with an Android 10 GSI and performance is great.
    bhattinb said:
    Is there a way to replace google assistant go with google assistant

In build.prop change ro.config.low_ram=true to ro.config.low_ram=false then reboot.

This changes software from Android Go to full Android.

You may need to remove gapps and install opengapps.

The phone may struggle with non-Go - use at your own risk.