Thanks Meter: 1

By ILYM2016, Junior Member on 31st December 2016, 10:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th January 2018, 12:17 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by regster77

I have a problem with this projector c800s Version 32Gb.
The Google playstore dont install the application code error : 0 or 1

Do you know how to solve? I noticed that in the settings is missing the "Account" menu could be that the problem? Do you know if it is possible to resolve via a Factory reset from the menu: settings -> backup & restore?

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, I have the same problem. You usually get this error when the Google Play Service are not up to date so I manually got the latest version from apk mirror and installed it. Still wouldn't work. I manually updated the play store the same way, still doesn't work so if you found a solution to the problem, I'm all ears.

Thanks

19th January 2018, 12:31 PM |#12  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironshade77

Hi, I have the same problem. You usually get this error when the Google Play Service are not up to date so I manually got the latest version from apk mirror and installed it. Still wouldn't work. I manually updated the play store the same way, still doesn't work so if you found a solution to the problem, I'm all ears.

Thanks

Hi, Yes I found the solution to the problem. It seems that this problem is due to the fact that China has banned the Google servers So the Play Store can not communicate with the servers.

I contacted toumei support and the seller promptly sent me a firmware to install in the projector and everything came back to work I made a video guide on how to do this on YouTube I leave you the link copy and paste this code

4h8hQPjHISQ

on the YouTube search and you will find my video if you have been useful Subscribe to my channel and put a like.

the last my video that I inserted yesterday concerns a travel bag with pasta for this magnificent projector is really good at a glance.

19th January 2018, 01:13 PM |#13  

More
Quote:

Hi, Yes I found the solution to the problem. It seems that this problem is due to the fact that China has banned the Google servers So the Play Store can not communicate with the servers.

I contacted toumei support and the seller promptly sent me a firmware to install in the projector and everything came back to work I made a video guide on how to do this on YouTube I leave you the link copy and paste this code

4h8hQPjHISQ

on the YouTube search and you will find my video if you have been useful Subscribe to my channel and put a like.

the last my video that I inserted yesterday concerns a travel bag with pasta for this magnificent projector is really good at a glance.

Thanks, I'll try that tonight. Does the update reset the device (accounts and data) ?
19th January 2018, 01:37 PM |#14  

More
Quote:

4h8hQPjHISQ

It is restored as new

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Quote:

It is restored as new

Remember that the firmware I posted, is for the 32gb model .. It may work but I can not assure you. Ask Toumei support by sending a picture of your projector's serial number. Surely they answer you.

[email protected]

26th January 2018, 09:02 PM |#15  

More
Quote:

It is restored as new

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Remember that the firmware I posted, is for the 32gb model .. It may work but I can not assure you. Ask Toumei support by sending a picture of your projector's serial number. Surely they answer you.

[email protected]

Hey, just to give you an update, your firmware version was compatible with my projector but the support actually gave me a procedure to install android 7.1.2.
So now my projector actually runs a recent version of android but it is still in testing and I already found 2 issues : can't use a bluetooth mouse anymore and no netflix app install.
Can't install it from the playstore either because it doesn't find it.

I tried installing one from apkmirror but the version I got is not really compatible with the projector and I can't really navigate through the shows (scrolling doesn't seem to work). Could you give me the version number of the netflix app pre-installed on your projector so I can try downloading the same version ?

Oh, and if you want I can give the link to the procedure to update to Android 7 (you'll need a two headed USB cable and a computer running win 7 or 8, doesn't work with windows 10)
16th July 2018, 10:11 AM |#16  

More
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/19gzQ3YCLV9pqHAuoznghktl6_xWiPqgm

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalmd

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/19gzQ3YCLV9pqHAuoznghktl6_xWiPqgm

letzt Update 03/18
C800series
30th March 2019, 02:13 AM |#17  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Hello !

Do you know how i could root my c800series Toumei with 7.1.2 ?

I tried many tools on android and no one worked :-/.

Thanks in advance
13th June 2019, 07:34 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
hi all
please send the steps for upgrade software
@ ironshade77

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironshade77

Hey, just to give you an update, your firmware version was compatible with my projector but the support actually gave me a procedure to install android 7.1.2.
So now my projector actually runs a recent version of android but it is still in testing and I already found 2 issues : can't use a bluetooth mouse anymore and no netflix app install.
Can't install it from the playstore either because it doesn't find it.

I tried installing one from apkmirror but the version I got is not really compatible with the projector and I can't really navigate through the shows (scrolling doesn't seem to work). Could you give me the version number of the netflix app pre-installed on your projector so I can try downloading the same version ?

Oh, and if you want I can give the link to the procedure to update to Android 7 (you'll need a two headed USB cable and a computer running win 7 or 8, doesn't work with windows 10)

please send the link
6th July 2019, 10:39 PM |#19  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by king-totti85

hi all
please send the steps for upgrade software
@ ironshade77

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

please send the link

Hey, I actually don't have the link anymore but if you contact toumei on their Facebook account they will give you a link to the latest version (I've actually gotten a few updates since they gave me the update link)
14th August 2019, 10:53 AM |#20  

More
I just purchased this on Amazon, model C800S ... the device comes with Android 7.1.2 i cant root it with KingRoot ... any one had success rooting the 7.1.2 ? I want autostart apps on this device!

BTW: Best beamer you can buy 4 the price

Greets
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)