FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

My last chance, sd. (Sony serious problem)

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By RenzoMag, Junior Member on 11th September 2019, 06:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, first of all sorry for the English (google translator).
I will start from the beginning of all my problems.
My phone, Sony Xperia m4 aqua e2023, began to have problems with the original rom, so I thought of restoring it with the twrp factory, my phone was rooted and with the bootloader unlocked, without wanting to touch wipe internal storage, the phone was formatted by Complete and started. I thought it was all right but I started having problems like this: I didn't turn on the wifi, bluetooth, I didn't detect sim and the worst of all is that the computer doesn't detect it in any way, try 3 different ones and nothing, (with the flashtool , sony companion, etc).
The only thing I can do is navigate the device, but with problems, because it doesn't open basic things like the File Commander, so I can't run apks or anything.
The only thing I can use and I think it's important is the sd, he reads it, because I can see the photos inside it from my gallery.
Now, what I planned to do was: from my pc download the twrp apk and pass it to the sd, then insert it to my phone and install it, thus allowing me to reformat the phone with a working rom. But there my problem, I have no way to install the apk, because I can not find a way to run it without a file browser, since the phone itself does not have ...
I thought things like: an sd that when you insert it to my phone will auto-install an apk, like a virus, but I don't know if it could ...
Then also try that way to view the files from google but guess that ... does not open google ...
I honestly don't know what to do, if someone deigns to try to help me it would be very helpful. Thank you for reading this!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)