FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Freedom and Signature Verification Required.

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Jakemingle, Junior Member on 29th October 2014, 01:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I recently just rooted my Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 7.0'. I used theunlockr .com to help me root my tablet. I got it rooted and it installed the clockwork mod automatically. I then downloaded Freedom(apk) to get free in app purchases on Madden NFL Mobile. (the only reason I rooted) it started and everything and I opened the app Madden Mobile through freedom. I went to the section where i can buy cash on the game for free with freedom and I entered my stuff. However when it was done, It said Error code: Signature Verification Failed. I then reloaded freedom and tried numerous time to only get the same error code. I write this looking for a solution for my problem and I will do whatever it takes to get the Madden Mobile cash. I am also willing to try another program to get free in app purchases on Madden Mobile.
P:S: I haven't installed a custom ROM either or done anything but download a root checking app, titanium backup and freedom.
Since I am not allowed to post links, Please message me on the forums and i will show you the picture if needed and the root i used.
Thanks for everything,
Jakemingle.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)