FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] is My THL W11 32GB Bricked

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By Oracle1977, Junior Member on 23rd August 2013, 01:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I have THL W11 32 GB, the device did not include google play so I called the seller and he give me a
A – flash tool " BirdA+FlashTool+exe+V1.7Beta "
and
B – firmware " ThL_W11.130806.JB42.V12.FHD.EN.COM.16P256_SEPARATI ON_MT6589T… "
So I shut down the device, Click power + vol up then Click on firmware upgrade

The flash starts and the end I got a green circle.

But after that the device NEVER switched on again! How can I fixed it?

now, I cann't switched on and when I pluged it in the power no battery meter is showing. even when I connect it to the
laptop I see a new unknown device is attached.

please help

Thanks
 
 
1st September 2013, 06:26 PM |#2  
Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Link to download
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle1977

Hi,

I have THL W11 32 GB, the device did not include google play so I called the seller and he give me a
A – flash tool " BirdA+FlashTool+exe+V1.7Beta "
and
B – firmware " ThL_W11.130806.JB42.V12.FHD.EN.COM.16P256_SEPARATI ON_MT6589T… "
So I shut down the device, Click power + vol up then Click on firmware upgrade

The flash starts and the end I got a green circle.

But after that the device NEVER switched on again! How can I fixed it?

now, I cann't switched on and when I pluged it in the power no battery meter is showing. even when I connect it to the
laptop I see a new unknown device is attached.

please help

Thanks

HI,

Please provide me the link to download the EN rom

ThL_W11.130806.JB42.V12.FHD.EN.COM.16P256_SEPARATI ON_MT6589T

Thanks
4th September 2013, 01:39 PM |#3  
ksc2-303's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I've sent you a pm. I don't know if you received it.
4th September 2013, 03:38 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
En Firmware
this is the link for En firmware

http://mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/ftnExs_do...&code=cd84c1ac
6th September 2013, 09:40 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
try to hold down the vol - and ten connect the usb, it should detect something
16th September 2013, 05:04 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Can you send another link to ROM ?
This link is closed.
27th November 2013, 08:56 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
huys pls help me.. yesturday i recived my w11 and i flashed(update software) and get green circle and couldnt power up... pls help me guys
30th November 2013, 03:02 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleta6

huys pls help me.. yesturday i recived my w11 and i flashed(update software) and get green circle and couldnt power up... pls help me guys

Hi. Maybe you can try this way.
Flash a ClockWorkMode Recovery for 2GB/32GB if you have this model from here or from here if you have 1/16. If you can't flash from the device, try to do it from PC with Fastboot.
Then download a ROM from above same site (needrom.com) or from here and try if the device turns on. This late link contains a flashtool+ROM. So you can start from the beginning. It seems to me you need to take your device back alive
Bye.
The Following User Says Thank You to sogol For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sogol Ad-Free
1st December 2013, 09:34 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sogol

Hi. Maybe you can try this way.
Flash a ClockWorkMode Recovery for 2GB/32GB if you have this model from here or from here if you have 1/16. If you can't flash from the device, try to do it from PC with Fastboot.
Then download a ROM from above same site (needrom.com) or from here and try if the device turns on. This late link contains a flashtool+ROM. So you can start from the beginning. It seems to me you need to take your device back alive
Bye.

thank you bro,but i fixed allredy with something else )
19th December 2013, 08:26 AM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleta6

thank you bro,but i fixed allredy with something else )

Dear Pleta6,

Good day.

How did you fix it?

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Oracle1977 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oracle1977 Ad-Free
19th December 2013, 08:38 AM |#11  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrovariz

Can you send another link to ROM ?
This link is closed.

I'm here to find THL W11 the latest firmware, I don't have a try. Here: http://www.thlmobilestore.com/news/t...cial-firmware/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
thl, w11

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes