FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Where can I find custom roms?

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Lecharge, Junior Member on 13th February 2020, 07:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
-Im in pursuit of custom roms for a huawei p smart z. how do i find my way around here?
Is there a way to tell if the custom roms are the same for huawei p smart & p smart z for example.
when I try the serarch option most articles is about smart p (without an z?) so im not sure what to do ..
thanks in advance and my apologies if this isnt the right place to ask.
13th February 2020, 08:24 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecharge

-Im in pursuit of custom roms for a huawei p smart z. how do i find my way around here?
Is there a way to tell if the custom roms are the same for huawei p smart & p smart z for example.
when I try the serarch option most articles is about smart p (without an z?) so im not sure what to do ..
thanks in advance and my apologies if this isnt the right place to ask.

You should check your phone model
For example
Samsung j5 have 3g model and 4g model
3g model is j500h and 4g is j500fn
And there is same with your model
Check it and Google it
14th February 2020, 07:42 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirizad_7436

You should check your phone model
For example
Samsung j5 have 3g model and 4g model
3g model is j500h and 4g is j500fn
And there is same with your model
Check it and Google it

Thank you I followed your advice and found out that its the stk.lx1 modell, it seems like a bad buy cause noone else seems to have this phone. After searching here and the big wide web, the only kind of similar thing seems to be honor x9, stk-lx1 popped up there to so could it be possible to try out the x9 stock roms for my phone?

Even better if there is a place where huawei offers stock roms, but it seems that i dont have the magic fingers or keyboard to find it.

any help is much appriciated
14th February 2020, 08:49 AM |#4  

More
Quote:

Thank you I followed your advice and found out that its the stk.lx1 modell, it seems like a bad buy cause noone else seems to have this phone. After searching here and the big wide web, the only kind of similar thing seems to be honor x9, stk-lx1 popped up there to so could it be possible to try out the x9 stock roms for my phone?

Even better if there is a place where huawei offers stock roms, but it seems that i dont have the magic fingers or keyboard to find it.

any help is much appriciated

No dude
You can't use other model ROM for your phone
It will completely f#$k up your phone
So don't ever do that
14th February 2020, 06:46 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirizad_7436

No dude
You can't use other model ROM for your phone
It will completely f#$k up your phone
So don't ever do that

Ok thanks for the heads up... do u happen to know other sites where I can find roms for my phone, or am i just **** out of luck here ?
14th February 2020, 08:33 PM |#6  

More
Quote:

Ok thanks for the heads up... do u happen to know other sites where I can find roms for my phone, or am i just **** out of luck here ?

You can search at Google but the most safe place for phone and ROM development is right here
Don't look out of xda in my opinion
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)