FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Development for 10.or G

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By thatkidssd02, Junior Member on 13th April 2018, 12:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Is anyone interested in porting TWRP to 10.or G ?? I am putting the kernel source code in the comments section.
It would be great if any of the devs takes an initiative for the development of this device!!
The Following User Says Thank You to thatkidssd02 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thatkidssd02 Ad-Free

14th April 2018, 01:03 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,010

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatkidssd02

Is anyone interested in porting TWRP to 10.or G ?? I am putting the kernel source code in the comments section. It would be great if any of the devs takes an initiative for the development of this device!!

I don't have this device but, I believe that one or both of the following threads should be helpful for what you are looking for and don't be afraid to ask for some member guidance within one of them too.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3717720

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3737496

I had noticed a LineageOS release link on the first thread.

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
9th July 2018, 08:38 AM |#3  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I saw a post in Apps and Games forum that claims they make twrp for unsupported devices. The list contains 10.or G recovery posted at June 30,2018 which is probably why it is untested. I am neither the creator nor contributor to this project. Just found it relevant. Can anyone confirm?
twrpbuilder.github.io/downloads/twrp/ (#354)
The Following User Says Thank You to neel.deorukhkar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neel.deorukhkar Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
10-or-g

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)