FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Fingerprint sensor not working after flashing the stock rom

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Rama619, Junior Member on 8th September 2018, 02:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Im using infocus vision 3 mobile... I have rooted the mobile and when i did factory reset the phone got stuck at twrp loop and did not go any further.. i tried restoring the backup but nothing worked so i download the stock firmware and flashed the mobile now everything works fine except the fingerprint sensor.. when i got to settings to register finger print it is not registering.. people are telling me the only fix is changing motherboard... But I don't buy it.. i think its a software issue... can somebody please tell me a fix other than changing motherboard.. please guys

1st October 2018, 06:54 AM |#2  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama619

Im using infocus vision 3 mobile... I have rooted the mobile and when i did factory reset the phone got stuck at twrp loop and did not go any further.. i tried restoring the backup but nothing worked so i download the stock firmware and flashed the mobile now everything works fine except the fingerprint sensor.. when i got to settings to register finger print it is not registering.. people are telling me the only fix is changing motherboard... But I don't buy it.. i think its a software issue... can somebody please tell me a fix other than changing motherboard.. please guys

I am having the same problem after flashing stock rom, did you find any solution?
20th March 2019, 06:37 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Nope.. nothing yet brother...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)